Jango Fett w/ SUPERSOAKER

Some of the deluxe figures are looking pretty cool... but why give Jango Fett this ridiculous looking pack in. I wish the deluxe figures came with more useful and accurate accessories. May it's just me. What do you guys think?

Pool Party Jango Fett: http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhun....cfm?showlg=87
    Casual George

The deluxe Jango Fett is my least favorite of the deluxe figures due to pack-ins. The oversized Jet pack to incorperate the sound chip and batteries as well as the odd looking gun that he has just don't look that good. The removable armor is a major plus on the figure though. But they should have gave him a removable helmet as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

...or at least a flippin' clue!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They could've done the armor better as well.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

This is POTF2-style bad. On par with Crowd Control Stormtrooper and Megarocket Fett.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Don't like it?Dont buy it. Its one of the worst figures in the new line for sure buy hey they are made for kids
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It does appear that Hasbro is making a bit of a distinction between the figures in the new line. In their press release they said Collection I would be more "kid" orinented and wave II more "collector" oriented. I agree they are toys and they are made for kids. It's just a bit frustrating to see what a great job Hasbro can do when they want to. Case in point: Boba Fett 300th, comm tech stormtrooper and Bacta Tank Luke just to name a few. I'm a collector and still a kid at heart so of course I'll buy them all!
    Casual George

Originally posted by Casual George
    It does appear that Hasbro is making a bit of a distinction between the figures in the new line. In their press release they said Collection I would be more "kid" orinented and wave II more "collector" oriented.
    I agree, but luckily not all collection 1 figures appear to be really "kid' orientated. Going by the press release that really sweet looking Count Dooku figure is in Collection 1. I think it's gonna be mostly just the first wave that is really "kid" friendly.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.