Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Today is the day

Well folks, I haven't been on here to often lately, and with good reason. Between work and "other" I have just had piles of stuff to do, and well, SW has been on a mild stand still. However, all is not lost becuase everything I have been working so hard for is going to pay off today.

On my trip out west last spring for C4 and a stay in Phoenix after, I proposed to my girlfriend of 5 years. In the last couple months I have been busy planning, making phone calls, and shooting emails, all for this one day, and today is that day.

I am marrying the love of my life, the girl of my dreams this evening. I sit here not nervous, not worried, but so excited I can hardly stand it. It's been long time coming.

So, I guess I better scoot. I hope your day is as splendid as mine
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Most sincere congrats!! Have an EXCELLENT DAY!
    Move along, move along

Congrats, RG!

My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this year. I wish you the same happiness that we have experienced in that time and more! From the sound of things, that's a "given". The best to you and your new wife!

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

What, you don't like being a bachelor? Well, that tears it.

Congrats anyway.

So where did you register, Toys R Us?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Nice one, man! Did Max make it back yet? He should've been the ring bearer.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Congratulations! That's awesome. Quick tip: When they ask you if you take this woman to be your wife, the correct response is not "uh... wellllll, now that you mention it... yoink!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you reply to any of these posts within less than one full day after your own post, that's gotta be a bad sign.

But you have an easy anniversary to remember: 06.07.08 (who do we appreciate?)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Congrats RG, hope it was a good day for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Congradulations! I'm getting set to walk down the aisle myself, well I think I stand up with my groomsmen at the front of the church, while my bride to be walks down the aisle, then we get married, then we walk out of the church together. I hope your wedding was awesome!

Two SSGer's getting married (though not to each other thankfully) within a week. Must be something in the water!

Oh, I'm getting married 6/14/08!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!