Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carded Legacy Collection figures

Wave 1, Wave 2, Dagger Squadron B-wing Fighter, and some Battle Packs. Nothing really new aside from the B-wing, but still cool. I'm SO glad that Luke finally has a modern-style lightsaber.

Well - I have to say I like the concept of the Dagger squadron - with the different stickers to customize your fleet. If this does well - it may go to X-Wings (say for a Red-4 or Red-6) which would be something some collectors have been asking for.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Well - I have to say I like the concept of the Dagger squadron - with the different stickers to customize your fleet. If this does well - it may go to X-Wings (say for a Red-4 or Red-6) which would be something some collectors have been asking for.
    I didn't see that until I looked at the instructions again . . . a cool concept, but I really doubt I'll buy the ship four times, especially since it's EU. I'll definitely get it once, though, as I don't have the first B-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I didn't see that until I looked at the instructions again . . .
    Any time they want to thank me for the idea will be fine.

But seriously, I'm really into that. Very nice!

I just don't know if I like that red trim on the B-Wing. I suppose it's like that in the story in the comics or wherever. I might get one, I might pass. Already have the Target one.

I'm very excited about Wave 2 and some of 1.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm not in the market for this. Is the human pilot a step in the direction of modernizing the original vintage pilot figure?

For that, I guess one of the humans in the Rebel Pilots Evolutions sets or whatever they're doing should be in an all-red B-wing uniform.

It'd just be nice to get that figure done even though I actually wouldn't buy an Evolutions set or a B-wing vehicle to get it. (I have a B-wing already - that's why).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'm not in the market for this. Is the human pilot a step in the direction of modernizing the original vintage pilot figure?

For that, I guess one of the humans in the Rebel Pilots Evolutions sets or whatever they're doing should be in an all-red B-wing uniform.

It'd just be nice to get that figure done even though I actually wouldn't buy an Evolutions set or a B-wing vehicle to get it. (I have a B-wing already - that's why).
    The human looks to be in the white jumpsuit. There's a red-suited pilot coming in the second Rebel Pilots Legacy Evolutions set.

I really like the obi wan in clone trooper gear. Cool figure.

The Sassae Tinn is interesting.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There's a red-suited pilot coming in the second Rebel Pilots Legacy Evolutions set.
    Is that one a B-wing pilot? The best way to tell is by the helmet.

In the 1999 Rebel Pilots 3-pack, the red suited guy that they mistakenly called Arvel Crynyd, wore a Y-Wing pilot helmet (as Y-wing Pilots were depicted wearing for ROTJ, but not ANH). Y-wing Pilots need a ROTJ update such as "the Asian guy" or Grey Leader (possibly one in the same).

Ten Numb (pilot 3-pack, B-wing pack-in) wears a B-wing pilot helmet / flight suit.

The A-wing outfit and helmet is quite obvious from the 1997 vehicle pack-in and the Tycho Celchu figure.

X-wing pilots look like Luke, Wedge, Biggs, Porkins, Klivian (comic 2-pack), Dutch Vandor (though ANH's Y-wing Pilots wore the same gear), Red Leader (terrible pack-in), and close to the snowspeeder pilot gear worn by Zev Senesca and Dak Ralter (but not exactly the same stuff).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.