Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up SW: Legacy Collection - Wave 3 & 4!!

I'm shocked noone has reposted this info as of yet. Rebelscum and POTF2 have the lists of the contents of the upcoming Legacy Collection - Wave 3 and 4. I have to say that Wave 4, the A New Hope wave, looks pretty interesting. Looks like we'll finally be getting the much requested Brainiac, Wioslea, Trinto Duaba, and Dice Ibegon to further fill out the Cantina. Take the following info with a pinch of salt of course, just in case it changes.

Wave 3: Revenge of the Sith Basic Figures
    Bail Organa
    Breha Organa
    Clone Commander Faie
    Emperor Palpatine
    Felucia Clone Trooper
    FX-6
    General Grevious
    Stass Allie

Wave 4: A New Hope Basic Figures
    Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
    Brainiac (Cantina Patron)
    Trinto Duaba with Dice Ibegon (Cantina Patrons)
    Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
    Jawa & WED-15 Droid
    Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
    Spacetrooper
    Wioslea

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ion_115275.asp
    http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ate_115307.asp
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wave 4 sounds perfect. Can't wait to see the new Ben Kenobi...hoping to finally retire the VOTC one.

Another year with no Bom Vimdin, this is really disappointing.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Wave 4 sounds pretty close to perfect. Not sure if I need or want another Ben Kenobi, but I'll probably get it if it's a dramatic improvement.

Wave 3 is less stellar. Breha's a must, and FX-6 might be worth getting maybe. Grievous as well, on the off-chance he's actually the right size, for a change. Oh, and if that's the brown-suited Palpatine, maybe. The rest, <fartnoise></fartnoise>.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hasbro said Grievous would be correct size the next time they make a new movie one, so they better keep to their word.

I'll believe it when I see it. The first rumor list had some pretty far fetched items on it. ComiCon can't come soon enough....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast
    I'm shocked noone has reposted this info as of yet.
    That's because it's just rumors.

The ROTS list is the same as the one posted a few weeks ago, but thankfully, Agen Kolar has been replaced by Emperor Palpatine (which was previously confimed by Hasbro and will hopefully be the senate duel one). I'm really looking forward to Grievous and the rest will be good too.

Luke, Han, and Obi-Wan were also confirmed. Brainiac and Trinto Duaba are really odd choices, but it'll be great to have Dice Ibegon and Wioslea, both of whom I've really wanted for a long time. I wonder if the spacetrooper will be based off of the picture from the Making of Star Wars book?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Wave 4 sounds pretty close to perfect. Not sure if I need or want another Ben Kenobi, but I'll probably get it if it's a dramatic improvement.

Wave 3 is less stellar. Breha's a must, and FX-6 might be worth getting maybe. Grievous as well, on the off-chance he's actually the right size, for a change. Oh, and if that's the brown-suited Palpatine, maybe. The rest, <fartnoise></fartnoise>.
    Agreed with EC I am.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    That's because it's just rumors.
    Yes... rumors. From the same folks who have been 90% correct or better.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes, it seems these folks always are correct and I suspect Hasbro leaks them information so they can be the first to report, since their staff person is the Fan Club President, or whatever that farce was.

I would be thrilled with Breha Organa. I actually hope that the Emperor is from the speech announcing the formation of the Empire. I think that if it was the Senate Duel figure they would call it Darth Sidious.

I hope the Kenobi is the first ever ANH Ben with jointed knees so he can sit in the cantina, if he had a booth. Getting three cantina characters would be awesome. I do wish they would have made Bom, but I really think that they'll get him in the next year or two. I hope Dice Ibegon is a fully developed figure and not some cheap plastic accessory. I'm thrilled about the WED droid and would be very interested to see how Wioslea is developed. It should be huge.