Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

They are just milking this Evolutions s*** without giving us stuff we actually ask for, aren't they?

Darklighter is one of the worst Star Wars comics I ever read, hands down. Yet we get Biggs from that instead of Jaxxon, who at least was in a comic that was SUPPOSED to be a little fun and silly.

Why can't they just slap Han Solo's head on a TIE Pilot body already? That might've made me consider buying this. EU Biggs with two resculpted Clonetroopers, no way.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd like to see how Biggs looks with the helmet on. If it covers his head completely, the set might be worth it for me to open up.

That looks like the blue colored Clone Pilot for the Clone Wars I Shark Mouth Gunship. Finally, and with the Quad Gunner for Legacy wave 2, that's two figures that were exclusive to that episode. Cool

Too bad I have to buy two "meh" figures to get the one Clone Pilot, and I'm going to need at least two.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm actually pretty cool with this set. I'll prolly get two sets in fact. (Need two pilots for the Shark Gunship). I'll be glad to have the removable helmet ROTS Pilot. That was a custom I had wanted to do for a long time now and Hasbro has saved me that trouble. AND I've actually wanted that Biggs TIE Pilot. By the looks of it, the "visor" is up (or retracted) on his helmet so you can see his face. That's only mildy disappointing if that's the case. (But true to the comic)

Since I'll be buying two of that set, I may be trading/selling the extra Biggs. So if anyone is interested, LMK.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    That looks like the blue colored Clone Pilot for the Clone Wars I Shark Mouth Gunship. Finally, and with the Quad Gunner for Legacy wave 2, that's two figures that were exclusive to that episode. Cool

Too bad I have to buy two "meh" figures to get the one Clone Pilot, and I'm going to need at least two.
    I would buy one Biggs from you... I'm not that interested in the other two pilots, myself and barely interested in Biggs, but one would be cool.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Eh, I still think this set would have been better with Han Solo as the TIE pilot and an AT-AT driver thrown in. The clone pilots don't seem THAT great....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Well, after a closer inspection, it seems the Clone Pilot is not the one from the series, but rather closer to the Target set Clones with the shark teeth on their legs and helmets.
    I seem to remember though you can't see the rest of their bodies, in the Clone Wars episode they at least didn't have those shark teeth on their helmets. That Clone Pilot just had an emblem there. Besides it seems he would closer match the rest of the Gunship crew. I think this Pilot is made for the Shark Teeth Arc Fighter, which is ok I guess.
    Just means we still need one made. Maybe Hasbro will hopefully release him on a single card.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

It feels a bit much like a cheesy set, I think a more appropriate set would have been ROTS Pilot > Han as TIE Pilot > AT-AT Driver/Cruisemissle Pilot. I don't think the AOTC/Clone Wars pilots can really count as Imperial since they're pre-Order 66, and it sucks if you want 2 for the gunship, or 2-3 for the ARC fighter.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"