Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, did you stab any "friends" of yours in the back yesterday? If literally, you will be haunted by their ghost and then die on a battlefield far from home. If figuratively, then you're a bad person! :BWareXVMarch:
    Beware the American Idols of March. (American Idols has been suffering the ides of March in the form of weakest ratings ever, so the Ides of March might be a boon to the rest of us.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Why do I have the urge to storm something French today...?
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Today needs to become Moon Day. "If you believed they put a man on the moon (man on the moon)..."
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Yes, moon day, Congress is working on making a National Monument of the lunar landing site!
    May the force be with you.

Labor Day: oxymoron : Boxing Day : pro-violence (for all you analogies fans out there, even thought this was a poor one)

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Yes, moon day, Congress is working on making a National Monument of the lunar landing site!
    Umm wha? Since when do we (United States) owns the moon?

Uh, haven't you heard of the lick-it rule? Just after his famous speech, which also explains why his voice was off some, Mr. Armstrong claimed the moon (not made of cheese, so he said) for USA! USA!

Uh, haven't you heard of the lick-it rule? Just after his famous speech, which also explains why his voice was off some, Mr. Armstrong claimed the moon (not made of cheese, so he said) for USA! USA!
    I guess he decided to forget that UN proclamation/whatever saying no country can claim the moon.

Oh, I forgot how binding UN resolutions are, backed by the UN's powerful, respected forces. Sorry.

Oh, I forgot how binding UN resolutions are, backed by the UN's powerful, respected forces. Sorry.
    You mean the US military?