Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94
  1. #51
    I do my best to celebrate by watching the USA kick *** on TV, then seriously I do think about all these Vets. Makes me wish I had served, something mystical about that. I remember when Blackhawk down came out. Back then I was really into shooters like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon, but after the movie I took a break from playing out of respect for those who really have laid down their lives, if was a very interesting feeling that came over me.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, where were you at 11:11 on 11/11/11?
    I was at home, just gotten back from a run.

  3. #53
    How did everyone celebrate their Bastille Day this past Saturday?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    How did everyone celebrate their Bastille Day this past Saturday?
    I don't know about anyone else but I worked on some plumbing repairs on my house.
    ...too busy to do any storming to release any political prisoners...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I worked on some plumbing repairs on my house.
    ...too busy to do any storming to release any political prisoners...
    You could've cleaned out storm drains with a governor's pardon...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    You could've cleaned out storm drains with a governor's pardon...
    AB109 pretty much has already made that happen.....

    (Can you say, "crime has gone up in California....?")
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  7. #57
    Arr! Today bein' the Talk Like a Pirate Day 'round the world, ye should put all yer support behind the Pittsburgh baseball club! Go Buccs! Raise the Jolly Roger! And, they be playin' the Brewers of grog, so raise yer mug, too!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  8. #58
    Krispy Kreme had a deal where you got a free donut if you stopped in their store and talked like a pirate that day, or a dozen if you dressed like one. I had on a Roberto Clemente PIRATES jersey over a black PIRATES logo shirt and a PIRATES cap, while wearing an eye patch; I was denied the box since I wasn't in a "real" pirates outfit. Hey! There are s of the sea; I was a land-lubber . Some s swing cutlasses; I swing a bat. Arr! I shoulda sacked an' plundered their barnacle-blasted, scurvy shoppe!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Krispy Kreme had a deal where you got a free donut if you stopped in their store and talked like a pirate that day, or a dozen if you dressed like one. I had on a Roberto Clemente PIRATES jersey over a black PIRATES logo shirt and a PIRATES cap, while wearing an eye patch; I was denied the box since I wasn't in a "real" pirates outfit. Hey! There are s of the sea; I was a land-lubber . Some s swing cutlasses; I swing a bat. Arr! I shoulda sacked an' plundered their barnacle-blasted, scurvy shoppe!
    You DO have Larry H. Parker's phone number, don't you?

    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    You DO have Larry H. Parker's phone number, don't you?

    Pirates don't need no stinkin' lawyers! :gotme2point1million:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO