Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Yesterday, a Friday, was the 13th day of the month. Anyone chased by a knife-wielding netminder-mask-clad speedwalker maniac? :cuescarysoundeffects:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Well, the entire Internet sure hates Columbus Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, the entire Internet sure hates Columbus Day.
    It's like the inverse of how much the internet loves Nikola Tesla, both are overblown reasons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love Tesla because he built Atomic Robo and founded an awesome rock band. Agreed on how overrated he is in internet culture--I actually think he's underrated by society as a whole, as there's no question he was a brilliant inventor, but I think some people think he invented oxygen. Edison was a douchebag, but his douchebaggery is a bit inflated online to make Tesla look better, also.

As for Columbus, I've rather disliked him for a while, but it looks like everyone else is finally catching up with me. The guy gets credit for an awful lot he didn't do, while an awful lot he did do is swept under the rug. Genocide, slavery, and greed on a rampant scale... the only things Caligula has on him are sister-loving and horse consuls.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy United Nations Day to all people in nations today!
    And again! I propose a resolution... to party! International style! Where's PSY?

Happy belated Bel-Cam Day!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And again! I propose a resolution... to party! International style! Where's PSY?
    I'm not sure those that have UN resolutions that effect their country is looking to party.

iDia de los Muertos! Who could ask for more? Don't run away; es solomente yo!

I wonder why more people don't recognize the last day of the calendar year? Maybe it's because THE DAY CHANGES EVERY YEAR?!? I mean, is it on a Tuesday, like today, or maybe it'll be a Thursday, or a Sunday? How can you plan any events, then? Just too confusing. I'm going to bed.

I don't know if MLK Jr. Day is under appreciated in the US, but I do know many people aren't aware of when it is on the calendar.