Information or pics on VOTC Endor han with Trenchcoat please....

Hi...I'm sure you're all sick of me going on about finding a VOTC new hope han...I've got a line on getting an Endor version quite cheaply, but I want to see it without the trenchcoat before I make a desision....can anyone post any pics or describe it? I have a nasty feeling its the evrsion with the seperate holster which looks clunkier than the moulded one...can anyone enlighten me........? please.....

tis is my review from a few years back, pics include with and without trench coat

http://swcollecting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=396
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks Kidhuman...that was incredibly useful, I'll pick that one up right away....

Love the avatar by the way.......I'm a Brit so I've grown up with Doctor Who in my blood!

Awesome, feel free to join in the Doctor Who threads in TV and Other Collectibles. A few other Brits in there as well
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten