Exclamation After 7/26 release what figure is going to be rare

On 7/26 and after that who do you think will be hard to find and who will be easy to get?

Hard to find from the legacy collection.....

wave 1
    yarna
    bane malar
    Leektar & Nippet
    and maybe vader

Hard to find from the clone wars.....

rex
    clone troopers

and of course the falcon i think will be harder to find than the at-te

Easy to find....
    legacy collection
    luke
    han
    and the drummer guy

the clone wars....
    most of them

It's hard to say, but I'm hoping all the kids, scalpers, speculators and Hot Wheels guys (scalpers) go nuts on the animated Clone Wars. That'll leave the Legacy and Legacy Clone Wars 1's for me.

I think when the Falcon and AT-TE come out there will be some hesitation because of the price. The true fans will clear them out eventually though.

Then there will be the mint-on-mint-card-guys as usual who will leave us ones who don't really give a hoot about this craptastic card, some to get figures. I definitely won't be studying the cards for flaws, so what I see and want will be grabbed fast.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Well, if history is any indicator none of them will be hard to find, maybe initially, but long term they will all see mass release and end up flooding the pegs. It's the same thing with every new line. The real hard stuff is usually the last stuff in the line, as interest wanes and newer stuff slows to a crawl.

POTF - Original line (Luke Stormie and gang)
    POFT2 - Freeze Frames (Sandtrooper, Weequay, etc.)
    EP1 - Sio Bibble and gang
    POTF2 CommTech (Motti and Leia)

and on and on. So, I'm not really worried about it.

In fact, I have pretty much given up on buying direct from stores. Given my almost 2 year, forced, hiatus from SW collecting I have decided to take a new approach to collecting.

From here on out I will wait until a line has ended and then watch ebay patiently, until someone inevitably decides to sell a complete carded set for about $100.00 over original retail cost. Then click buy it now and be done with the whole thing. I am confident it will save time and money in the long run, especially give the current cost of gas. It just requires patience.
    May the force be with you.

I have actually been surprised reading what people are getting and not getting in the forums from various sites. I would have thought Vader (another one!) would be easy to find, but because of the 2 -piece helmet, I've read over and over that Vader is the only legacy figure they are getting. I know there really be a LOT of collectors getting Yarna, but I have to dissagree with jedimastergeorge and think that she won't be that hard to find. Initially, even the Ewoks might be hard to find, but like the set current set which kept shipping, eventually these, like all the 7/26 figures, will be easy to find. I agree with sith killer on this. Depending on how kids react, Luke & Han may be harder to find, but I doubt it. I'll get them, but I'm not overly exited about them. I don't really care at all about any of the clone stuff, but there's a huge population of collectors and kids that will grab these.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I have actually been surprised reading what people are getting and not getting in the forums from various sites. I would have thought Vader (another one!) would be easy to find, but because of the 2 -piece helmet, I've read over and over that Vader is the only legacy figure they are getting.
    The Legacy Vader is actually one of the only figures I plan to get this year. The two piece helmet is a big enough deal to warrant buying another Vader.

I haven't thought much about the figures coming out next month. I'm totally stoked about the vehicles!

The thing about these threads as they might be fun to participate in for forumers, they also help create a shopping list for scalpers. So on that note, might as well vcreate artificial demand for a figure SSG members have wanted for years, buy Yaran, she's the rare one
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

If I can get some extra money I will pick up figures but the only thing I am worried about is the Falcon. It will be hard to say what everyone will go crazy over. And usually movie figures don't really start flying until after the movie starts rolling, but Star Wars is a cruel mistress.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    The real hard stuff is usually the last stuff in the line, as interest wanes and newer stuff slows to a crawl.

POTF - Original line (Luke Stormie and gang)
    POFT2 - Freeze Frames (Sandtrooper, Weequay, etc.)
    EP1 - Sio Bibble and gang
    POTF2 CommTech (Motti and Leia)
    I wonder if the last wave of Saga Legends will be one of those "hard to find/came at the end of the line" subsets once the 7/26 rollover occurs. I know they have been pretty scarce around here, and there's only 3 & 1/2 weeks of TAC left.