Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pilots they should be making for the 3 3/4" line

X-wing Pilots:

black guy from ROTJ
    Tycho Celchu - X-wing Pilot (EU)
    Hobbie Snowspeeder Pilot (ESB)
    Janson X-wing Pilot (I think we're getting snowspeeder ESB?)
    Corran Horn (green CorSec uniform) -EU
    Jaina Solo X-wing Pilot - EU

Some of the Rogues' alien pilots (Twi'lek male, Gand, Mon Cal female, Quarren, all might be nice, with removeable but fitting helmets of course).

Y-wing Pilots:

Gray Leader (Asian?) ROTJ

B-wing Pilots:

Mon Calamari Pilot (EU)

Clones

AOTC Republic Gunship / V-19 Pilots - just recard this sought after figure (or improve it)

ROTS ARC-170 / V-wing Pilots - removeable helmet updates might be nice. (I think we're getting that)

AT-TE Gunner (ROTS) - re-release in light of the vehicle

AT-TE Driver (AOTC) - do we know what this guy looks like? Is he just like a Gunship Pilot? What figure do you use for Geonosis?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Clone Wars 1 Blue trimmed Arc Trooper Pilots for the Shark Teeth Gunship (not the Arc Fighter Pilots, they're already being made)

Clone Wars 1 Pilots that appeared in the Coruscant Invasion, piloting the Arc Fighters.

Both are full helmeted versions unlike in Ep. 3
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I want the old lady and the black guy with the high-pitched voice from TPM. Heck, the bearded guy, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Don't forget those two Imperials who piloted the shuttle in ROTJ.
    Move along, move along

would also love Vort "Piggy" Sabring from the Wraith Squadron series. I mean how can you pass up a Gamorrean Guard as an X-Wing pilot.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    would also love Vort "Piggy" Sabring from the Wraith Squadron series. I mean how can you pass up a Gamorrean Guard as an X-Wing pilot.
    That was such a bad idea! As much as I've enjoyed meeting Aaron Allston at conventions and think a lot of his work is cool, those things (Gamorreans) are born with a side of hashbrowns and eggs; brains enough to fly starfighters are not on the menu!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That was such a bad idea! As much as I've enjoyed meeting Aaron Allston at conventions and think a lot of his work is cool, those things (Gamorreans) are born with a side of hashbrowns and eggs; brains enough to fly starfighters are not on the menu!
    Agreed! Gamorreans are some of my favorite aliens in all of Star Wars, but a Gamorrean pilot is just stupid.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

What about the Ewok pilot from later in the series?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

But even in ROTJ we've seen Ewoks get smart: Paploo piloted a darn speederbike!

All an Ewok has to do is sniff one of Endor's magic mushrooms and they're on their way.

I bet there's an untold anecdote about the time an Ewok Philosopher addressed the New Republic Senate. I bet the whole chamber, representatives from thousands of worlds, broke out into the "Yub-Nub Song!"

Imagine the glorious feeling of euphoria that would bring.

Noa is a pilot. They should make him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.