Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is that some sort of joke entry?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"Loathsome worm", what a creative name.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

after evan sleazebaggano what do you expect?

Let me guess, is he a bad guy? Somehow I just have this feeling that he's not a hero in the story.

Does Lucas still get his kids to help make up names for characters?

The name is funny, no worse than "Grievous"
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Hasbro confirms General Whorm Loathsom!

From, http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF...p?topic=192.30

2. Will we be getting a figure of General Whorm Loathsom in the Clone Wars line?

Hasbro - Why yes, yes you will.

He should come with his cute little assistant droid, a mini Battle Droid Commander hologram, and a cup of "Liquid."

Its like George and company wake up and say, 'how can we further crap on Star Wars?'
    Real men buy Willrow

I don't think so. I think George wakes up nowadays at around 9:30, then goes to the bathroom. Then someone brings him his slippers, the paper and a cup of coffee. About an hour after that, he goes for a quick swim then a sauna. A light lunch follows, then some outdoor time either playing tennis, riding horses or taking a light walk around Skywalker ranch.

At about 2pm, he sits down with someone who explains how THEY're going to crap on Star Wars and, in the process, make him another 48 trillion dollars by doing so. George smiles, signs off on the deal after a 30 second skim of the 400 page document and politely says something along the lines of "Go easy on the story part - kids only like visual effects and cool noises these days." then goes off for his golf lesson.

After a quick shower and a bite to eat, he settles in for a relaxing massage and some family time with the kids playing scrabble, or maybe some Wii Sports if he's feeling energetic.

At about 10:00 pm he rolls in for the night, thankful as always that the masses are only too glad to spend so much of their hard earned money on anything and everything branded with the Star Wars name. Sleep tight, George.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008