Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest eFX News!

Hi Everyone!

I thought you would all be interested in the latest news from eFX!

The first official eFX Newsletter has gone out and Star Wars fans are super excited on what they found out!

If you would like to know all of the details, please scurry on over to our website at www.efxcollectibles.com to sign up for our newsletters. If the excitement is too much for you to wait, here is a brief overview:

1. Stormtrooper Helmet on Sale July 8 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (New pics of our cool new COA are shown!)

2. Comic-Con:

Booth number 2913-E

2008 Products will be available for viewing

Chance to win cool eFX prizes

And hmmmmm.........what could this paragraph possibly mean?

"In addition to our incredible line-up of Star Wars products there will be a couple of frackin' great announcements, which we are sure you will be just as excited about as we are! Also, don't just wonder What?, but WHO!

3. 2008 eFX Star Wars Product Calender:

Stormtrooper Helmet, ANH - July 8, 2008
    Clone Trooper Helmet, AOTC - September 2008
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber, ANH Xtreme Edition - November 2008
    Ralph McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader Helmet, ANH - December 2008
    Luke Skywalker Red Five X-Wing, ANH - TBD
    Amy

Thanks for the info Amy! I hate to say it, but the best part is the BSG and Dr Who teases, I cannot wait to see what eFX comes up with for those 2 lines. I'm already clearing some shelf space for my sonic screwdriver. It's not that I don't believe in the SW line, but we've seen so many SW prop replicas (nearly all of which are from this same team, IIRC) that it's almost like "can do no wrong, but now it's all par for the course".

I hope to see a lot of great stuff at SDCC!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looking forward to new F'X Sabers down the road!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Looking forward to new F'X Sabers down the road!
    Unfortunately, Hasbro's taken over the FX sabers, they're contracted to the same factory that was making them for MR thankfully, but Hasbro's at the helm with distribution and design now. Hopefully they'll get it right, or even better, ask for help from eFX.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

what sort of monies are we talking about for goods here? I'd love a collection of sonic tools from Who but i'm not in the high end collectibles price bracket. are these gonna be affordable?

Waiting for that eFX Stormie helmet!! Missed the MR one but will get the eFX helmet.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I'm interested in studio scales, helmets, and random props eFX comes up with.

I like throw in a voice for a lifesize Carbonite Han Solo replica.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I like throw in a voice for a lifesize Carbonite Han Solo replica.
    I agree, but it has to be made out of real carbonite and it must have Harrison Ford's DNA in it somewhere, not much, just enough for me to claim it is the real deal.

"You call yourself a Star Wars collectors? I have Harrison Ford frozen in carbonite...now THAT's a Star Wars collector!"
    May the force be with you.

Rebelscum has posted a nice gallery of the upcoming AOTC Clonetrooper helmet. Nice piece of work!

If I can win one or pick one up later I'd defiantly get one. I'm saving my $ for other eFX opportunities.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Got my eFX Stormie helmet, now looking forward for an OT Darth Vader helmet.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback