Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did You Guys See Larry King Join Motley Crue?

Rock 'n roll baby! Mick Mars was teaching Larry some riffs on the guitar!

And Tommy Lee wore suspenders on the show in honor of Larry!

They did a promo for their new Saints of Los Angeles album that just came out and they start touring July 1st.

Without a Queensryche show to go and see like 12 times in 7 or more cities (yeah, I do this - they're my favorite band!) I might actually go to the Motley Crue Fest concert tour. They have a line up of 5 bands, including the Crue, and it's an all-day thing (or the concert starts at like 5pm and goes 'til midnight or something.

I want to Shout at the Devil or something. And there will be Girls, Girls, Girls!

So Kickstart My Heart (gosh - that song's kind of appropriate for me these days) and I gotta hope I can make this one.

Motley Crue dude!

And Larry King rocked out with them. Haha.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll be seeing them live next month.

Larry King won't be there, though.

I heard Pappa Roach is playing with them. That's cool right there!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't see that. I wish I would have. Hows Mick Mars lately? Poor guy could hardly move around and using a walking cane last time I saw him. Has he gotten any better? At least his fingers do their magic.
    Larry King's healthier than he is.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I heard Pappa Roach is playing with them. That's cool right there!
    No, it's not cool.

It's cool that Buckcherry is playing with them, though.

Papa Roach is an embarassment to life.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Papa Roach is an embarassment to life.
    That's essentially what I said to Tycho when I told him last night they were in Cruefest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Regarding Pappa Roach: I know 'Last Resort,' 'Broken Home,' maybe a couple of other songs. They seem OK to me. Is there something I'm missing?

Plus they have that new song Forever which I hear on the radio, it's not too bad...not bad like other stuff I heard from them before (such as Broken Home).

A happy 59th! birthday to Mr. Mick Mars today. Mozeltoffon avoiding the grim reaper for this long Mick!!!