Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

List All the Expanded Universe Figures Hasbro Has Made / Planned To Date

I tried to list all the EU that's been made. How am I doing?

[EDIT: This list has been adjusted so that only "chronology characters, not concept figures" are counted]

TOTJ - Mandalore
    ..........Exar Kun

KOTOR - Darth Revan
    ............Darth Maleck
    ............Darth Nihlus

JEDI VS SITH...Darth Bane

REPUBLIC - Dark Woman
    ...............A'Sharrad Hett
    ...............Quinlan Vos
    ...............Villie
    ...............Obi-Wan Cold Weather Gear
    ...............Darth Maul shirtless

CLONE WARS - Alpha
    .....................Droid
    .....................Ventress
    .....................Tol Skorr
    ....................Padme Illum (x2)
    ....................Chameleon Droid
    ....................Chameleon Droid (cloaking)
    ....................Mon Calamari Warrior
    ....................Durge (x3)
    ....................Quarren Warrior
    ....................(various Clones and their Officer variations)
    ....................Yoda on Kybuck
    ....................Roron Corab
    ....................Voolif Mon
    ....................Talz Jedi (sorry, forgot the name)
    ....................Obi-Wan Clone Trooper Armor (x2)
    ....................Anakin Yavin Duel
    ....................Anakin Nelvanna
    ...................Clone Scuba Trooper
    ....................SaeSee Tiin Armor
    ....................IG Lancer Droid
    ....................Ashoka

SOTE.............Dash Rendar
    ....................Prince Xizor (x2)
    ....................Luke Coruscant Guard Disguise
    ....................Chewie Snoova Disguise
    ....................Swoop Trooper
    ....................Leia as Xizor's Prisoner

DARK FORCES..Kyle Katarn
    ....................Dark Trooper

ROGUE SQUADRON..Baron Fel
    ..........................Hobbie X-wing Pilot

HTTE............Grand Admiral Thrawn (x2)
    ...................Space Trooper
    ...................Mara Jade (x2)
    ...................Luke as Karrde's Prisoner
    ...................Talon Karrde

DARK EMPIRE..Luke DE
    ...................Leia DE
    ...................Palpatine DE
    ...................Imperial Sentinel

NEW JEDI ORDER...Luke Jedi Master
    .........................Kyle Katarn Jedi Knight
    .........................Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

LEGACY.............Cade Skywalker
    .......................Darth Talon
    .......................Ganner Krieg
    .......................Antarres Draco
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You got all I knew/remembered about and much more. I'm sure there have to be more, but I'd have to research. The Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon during (I think the POTJ series) that weren't movie figures (I think it was a snow or skiing Obi-Wan), don't count do they? I don't believe they were even EU, but ones Hasbro just made up, right?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    The Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon during (I think the POTJ series) that weren't movie figures (I think it was a snow or skiing Obi-Wan), don't count do they? I don't believe they were even EU, but ones Hasbro just made up, right?
    They were concept figures. Reminds me: I forgot the McQuarries. The Obi-Wan Cold-Weather Gear was used for Illum in Jedi Quest however - with a 13 year old Anakin dressed similarly. They were on Illum approximately 6 years before Snowbunny Padme's adventure there.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't count concept figures after all, but in Cold Weather Obi-Wan's case, there can be an exception because there is a story there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There's also everything from The Force Unleashed and the Holiday Special.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

How about the Star Tours ride figures? That's EU to me.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

What? no Arc Pilot?
    It's been asked for...promised like a gillion times!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There's also everything from The Force Unleashed and the Holiday Special.
    I thought George considered everything from the Holiday Special as cannon?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

You guys are right. I totally forgot about The Force Unleashed - likely because it is so delayed that I have no familiarity with it.

I'm currently working with archived photos to try and get a grip on how much EU (from the chronology) I've missed.

In terms of non-chronology EU, I just realized that you McQuarrie figure fans out there need to add the 3 figures from the EU concept vehicles from 1988 to your collection: speederbiker, airspeeder pilot, cloud car pilot. Remember those guys?

The Holiday Special is another interesting sidetrip: Zutton, Animated Boba Fett, any others? (Blue SnaggleToothe was really a homage to the Kenner figure, not a Holiday Special figure, I'd guess).

The Holiday Exclusives (reindeer antler R2D2, Santa-Threepio, etc.) are also not chronology EU.

But I forgot Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax who should be listed right after Dark Empire for Crimson Empire's placeholder.

Anyway, I'm working on it right now.

I've covered '95 to 2003 thus far and must step away to do some actual 'potential' income generating work for the moment (my assistance has been requested on a Gas & Electric office park redevelopment plan).

Before I leave, I will make the following observations:

EU's years were on and off:

1996 - Shadows of the Empire did the worst, possibly because of overproduction or lack of follow-through (a second wave with characters like Guri and Leebo, amongst others).

1998 - did fine with Dark Empire, Heir to the Empire, and Dark Forces in basic carded figure assortments.

2001 - saw basically prequel concept figures released - of Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Darth Maul. McQuarrie fans: remember - we DID get those.

2003 - tested the waters for the McQuarrie Trooper's first release

2006 - saw Scorch, that Talz Jedi, some Clone Wars characters in Battle Packs, and Sora Bulq was actually an AOTC figure though his character was much expanded on in the EU as one of Dooku's Dark Jedi.

2007 - saw the EU pile on with comic 2-packs from Crimson Empire, Marvel, Heir the the Empire, Republic, Rogue Squadron, Infinities, Clone Wars, Empire, and basic figures from Clone Wars, KOTOR, and probably more.

2008 - is seeing more - basically along these same lines with SOTE returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    1998 - did fine with Dark Empire, Heir to the Empire, and Dark Forces in basic carded figure assortments.
    Of course they did fine. Aside from the concept vehicles they were near impossible to find at retail thanks to being shortpacked.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection