# C-3PO
    # Count Dooku
    # Clone Commander Cody
    # Destroyer Droid
    # IG-series Assassin Droid
    # Oddball
    # Plo Koon
    # Super Battle Droid

I'd rather have a realistic-style Odd Ball, but whatever.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I'd rather have a realistic-style Odd Ball, but whatever.
    There is a ROTS Clone Pilot in the Imperial Pilots Evolution set. They are clones, so whether it is designated Odd Ball shouldn't make a difference.

Meh, I might get C-3PO, but that's only if the clone wars R2-D2 looks any good in person. If he isn't any good, I won't be getting any of the clone wars figures.

I'm still passing on these animated figures.

Good news is according to a recent Q&A, Hasbro DOES have plans to release realistic versions of clone wars specific characters. As to when that's still not known. But knowing this now, makes it that much easier for me to pass up the animated line.
    Move along, move along

I think the animated ones will grow on me after I've seen the film in theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    There is a ROTS Clone Pilot in the Imperial Pilots Evolution set. They are clones, so whether it is designated Odd Ball shouldn't make a difference.
    It shouldn't, but it does. The clone pilots have different symbols on their helmets.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I'm still passing on these animated figures.

Good news is according to a recent Q&A, Hasbro DOES have plans to release realistic versions of clone wars specific characters. As to when that's still not known. But knowing this now, makes it that much easier for me to pass up the animated line.
    I am pretty sure that was a mistype and that they have "no plans" to release realistic versions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

dang, it's getting harder and harder to resist the animated figs. I want Cody and prolly Ashoka now...

GRRR. If I don't get those exclusive figures the first day, I'm going to regret getting any of the other ones. Especially if I never find the exclusive ones again.

Damnit Hasbro!

I was only going to get one or two of these figures...

I won't troop build any of them, but then again the Battle Droid is cool to me...damn... I hat you Hasbro and LFL for not only making new shows, but new toys in a different format...(and I dislike that I'm getting weak on my stance for these).
    Move along, move along