Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    VT, no I didn't get any response.

Dang it, everybody keeps reminding me that I missed the interesting pics. Oh well, at least Glitch isn't in trouble, that IS good since otherwise, he wouldn't be allowed to share his neat insider info with us.

Jeddah, what'dya get?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just wanted to be untypically irritating by inferring I was in on Glitch's secret - which I'm not sure if I am. I guess we'll see.

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Glitch - lore

So Glitch, by noting "MICRO machines" in your earlier post, I'm going to go forth in the happy delusion that you're referring to the small (<3") micros instead of Action Fleet (not that there's anything wrong with AF - nifty actually, I just happen to like the little stuff).

Should anyone in important places in the toy biz happen to be looking for commercial ideas to link the the Indy 4 movie, please dust off your Raiders MM playset concept - that was a beaut!

But back to the task at hand --- weasling info out of your conservatively clamped neurons, would we be considering multiple vessels, or just one linked to some other issue?
    ...I think it's left to loosen, but cut the blue wire first anyway...

BTW, have I mentioned recently that I can't wait for AA's "Enterprise" NX-01 toy (and the rest of that line)? It's killing me that it's due out any day now because I want it for my birthday but I bet I won't find it till Sept.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.