Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yin and Yang

Yin and Yang

The eastern part of the county is under water.

Here in the West, we have drought, fires with orange, smoky skies; and record heat.

Why can't things even out? We sure could use the water, and the East could stand some warm weather to help dry things out quicker.

I don't get it.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

maybe the whole population could go stand on the west coast for a bit and tilt the country so the water would flow on across gor ya'll
    Iso&Baws
    probably wouldn't work tho
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Me thinks mabs needs to get out ye olde water bong and give it a proper filling. The people of Cedar Rapids would appreciate it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Sure could use some of that water around here. The lawn has to suffer, 'cause the vegetables take priority.

Be happy to trade some of theirs for some of mine.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Sure could use some of that water around here. The lawn has to suffer, 'cause the vegetables take priority.

Be happy to trade some of theirs for some of mine.
    Some of Mabs bong water??
    Move along, move along

I'd send some of our craptacularly wet british weather over to you if the postal service would take it.

I've always said (yes, even when I was an embryo without a mouth ) that the US needs a nationwide piping system to move the too-much-water to the places with not-enough-water. For irrigation, for fire fighting, for flood relief. Only problem is the logistics and cost.
    "That's what Sheev said."

now that ya'll metion it , it has been alfull dry in these parts, solo whats your 420?
    ...when it rains it pours guys.....
    later

or is that "what's your '1138'" , thx!
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Why can't things even out? We sure could use the water, and the East could stand some warm weather to help dry things out quicker. I don't get it.
    Because yin and yang are supposed to be seperate. If things balanced out what would we be left with? I'll tell you what, a big boring grey circle.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Lately here in Kansas (that's the dead center of the U.S. . . .) It is either 100 degrees hot and miserable with not even a breeze for half the day, or sevear thunderstorms with hail heavy rain and wind the other half of the day. I'm sick of BOTH honestly.