Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

They should have done more stuff like this in the realistic style . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    They should have done more stuff like this in the realistic style . . .
    Yep. The yoda one only with Kashyyyk (or however it's spelled) troopers in realistic style would have been much cooler. I'd have plunked down the money to buy it even though I almost never buy battle packs.

But NO! Hasbro had to go screw it up somehow.

Wow, I find these to be exceptionally boring. Oh boy, the same figure 4 times in different poses plus a Jedi, whoopee.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, I find these to be exceptionally boring. Oh boy, the same figure 4 times in different poses plus a Jedi, whoopee.
    I WOULD have found these exciting had they been in the realistic style and been out last year. I suppose for current army builders and those getting the animated style, these are exciting and a good buy. Thankfully I'm semi- and very nearly retired from army building. Now just the realistic Coruscant clone to go and I'm done!
    Move along, move along

I agree with Sal. Anyone wanting to army biuld these things will be thrilled. It's a whole lot easier to buy two or three packs to army biuld one clone than to hunt them down individualy. Only down side is they don't come with stands, do they?

Well, that and atleast for me, they aren't 'realistic' style so they would clash with my army. And on top of that, they are ROTS style clones so they'd clash even more.

Is ANYONE planning on army-building the animated stuff? After seeing these sets, I'm actually contemplating not buying any of it. Hopefully Hasbro indeed decides to redo them in the realistic style; I'd hate to have a bunch of the same clones in both animated and realistic style.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm with most everybody here. I'm not going to buy or army build because they just don't look good with all the stuff I already have. There is just no reason for me to buy any of these. It's a good thing the vehicles can go either way, and this way the kids can army build for their AT-TE etc.

I'm so happy that we are at least getting Wave 2 Legacy Clone Wars in realistic style.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I'm so happy that we are at least getting Wave 2 Legacy Clone Wars in realistic style.
    Agreed.

Whoo-hoo, I'm still excited by the amount of money I've been able to save or spend on other things because of Hasbro's delay in toys as well as the choice to do half of their line in animated style. Being able to make the decision not to by the animated figures is going to save me a bundle. If I had broke down and bought the line, I'd have been back in the army building game and that's just something I don't want to do.
    Move along, move along