New Ewok Village playset? No

RS has a news item about the Singapore Toy and Comic Con that went on this weekend. I clicked thru to see the photo's. There's a group of photo's of an Ewok village, with newer fig's on it. At the bottom of the post in question, the person asked if we had spotted the easter egg.

On the next page the same person had another post with another photo, confirming that the village was the easter egg.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

It looks like that was just a display set up by collectors, not Hasbro. If you'll notice, there's also tons of other older stuff that isn't seeing a re-release (AT-AT, Dewback, Bantha, Imperial Shuttle etc.).

Oh, and the "Easter Egg" was the ET figure in the Ewok playset.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

as much as i wish they would they won't do this one anytime soon...sadly. (At least in my opinion.) Is the ET figure finally coming?

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Don't I feel like a sucker!

At least we could be getting (finally) another senator from Ep1.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Look at the top of that Ewok Village playset, it's all dusty. This isn't a re-release.

I'm gonna change the title of the thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Don't I feel like a sucker!

At least we could be getting (finally) another senator from Ep1.
    No . . . that's definitely a straight-up ET figure, not Grebleips. I really don't think Hasbro would make one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram