Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stillakid banned?

What's up mods?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

How did you know?

No, that's not it. He's not permanently banned, just temporarily suspended for a few days over a small matter that got a bit out of control. Nothing major, but because of previous trouble, it required suspension.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How did you know?
    When I contacted him to find out more info on the book he's written (from the thread "What do you do for a living?") he told me he'd been banned and didn't know for what. I wasn't aware of any controversy and wondered what I had missed. You know me, being nosy is natural (and a great asset for my job! ).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW-Ignorance.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	17656  
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Someone found out that he was an adult so he was banned for having a misleading screenname.
    That's so immature. I bet you like boys, too.

EDIT: That's awesome, LBC!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    That's so immature. I bet you like boys, too.

EDIT: That's awesome, LBC!
    That's IT!!! I'm calling my lawyer!!!

Taking someone to court over some goofiness on the internet?? that's totally F-ing insan(e)

Iso&Baws
    not sure what I even mean by that
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

He lectures others for being childlike and enjoying various movie prequels yet acts childish himself (almost as if he was still a kid) and playing dumb when it comes to his (repeat) bannings.

That guy has been banned more than DeadEye, Nexu, Derek, and Caesar combined.

That guy has been banned more than DeadEye, Nexu, Derek, and Caesar combined.
    Oh, now I find that hard to believe, a couple of those guys are STILLABANNED.

I hope this didn't have anything to do with his book.
    May the force be with you.