Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Great AT-TE

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Does anyone have the Target DPCI# for the AT-TE?
    087-06-1555 Clone Wars AT-TE $99.99

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    087-06-1555 Clone Wars AT-TE $99.99
    Hmmmm, I wonder if they'd bring this out...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Hmmmm, I wonder if they'd bring this out...
    Well PLEASE let us know if you are successful.

I'm half tempted to do this too, but I've already committed to buying from TRU. I've already got $500 worth of gift cards for TRU for that purpose. Though, I do have another $300 in cash just in case I need to buy from somewhere else.
    Move along, move along

So very evil to have this and not give us some pictures.

I'm glad some of us already have this. I'm finding myself more and more annoyed that as I come up on the end of the month my financial situation is getting more and more tenuous. I might be able to swing one immediately, but the second I may not be able to afford until after these things are no longer on the shelves.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Well PLEASE let us know if you are successful.

I'm half tempted to do this too, but I've already committed to buying from TRU. I've already got $500 worth of gift cards for TRU for that purpose. Though, I do have another $300 in cash just in case I need to buy from somewhere else.
    I doubt I'll try. I'm under the impression there will be a sale the week the film comes out. I might just hold out until then... on principle.

I'm going to love getting the AT-TE. Ever since I saw it in the movie, I wanted a toy of this walker made!

I'm going to PLAY with this thing!

Do the front cannons fire like missiles, too? (Like the Republic Gunship's do?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes they do, so do the 2 in the back.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I also heard the 4 in front rotate in synch, even though you can fire each independently.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

That is true. You can move them semi independantly, but it's hard and I don't think it was meant to be that way so I just left mine alone. Man that thing is a huge beast. It makes the gunship look like a mosquito. I'd still like a modified gunship-carrier for it though. The scale would be off from the movie but it would still be cool.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Good to hear it has some size. I was worried the legs were just re-used from the AT-AP, etc.

Sounds like it's worth the price.

How are the electronics?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.