Here's my review of this monster now that I have it:

It's way bigger than I thought it would be. It's pretty wide as well as high off the ground (Clones can fit underneath it) The feet come with wheels you can snap on or leave off. The main gun is HUGE, but because of the scale of the behemoth, you really can't appreciate it until you see it rigth in front of you. The rear area opens pretty smoothly. It's actually really cool. There are only 8 or 9 stickers that have to be applied but there are others already applied. (like in the front section with the 3 seats. The side door top flaps make a loud snap when you open and close them. It almost sounds like they're going to break. That's the only bad thing I can say about the truly amazing vehicle.

Contrary to what some people have stated before this thing does not walk. The legs are highly articulated though, and each marked specifically where they need to be attached to the main body.

This is really one sort of vehicle we never actually thought they'd made. The size, features, attention to detail (like places for blasters and stuff all throughout the inside). Can't wait for the Falcon.

It would be really sweet if they would update the AT-AT like this.