Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow This Is Getting Out Of Control!!!!

I was on ebay looking around and found another stupid ebayer selling a han solo figure from the legacy collection for an extremely high price.....check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Legacy...em140246634878

A. I'm not about to ever pay that for a single figure. Ever!!!!
    B. I'm not a MOC collector so that first day release stuff isn't a big deal.

There's going to be one person that's willing to pay that though so they can be the first one to have it. If they want to spend that much for one figure that'll cost them $6.99 in a few weeks then more power to them.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Interesting, the auction says:

"These 1st Day of Issue are the successors to the Ultimate Galactic Hunt campaign from a few years back. Get this while you can - they are hot!"

Idiots
    May the force be with you.

I never understood paying to have a figure first. Who cares? If I get the figure in August and someone did Buy It Now for $75, we would both still have the figure in August, but I spent a lot less. Now, if you were paying for something customized or something that was unique... I could understand that.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Interesting, the auction says:

"These 1st Day of Issue are the successors to the Ultimate Galactic Hunt campaign from a few years back. Get this while you can - they are hot!"

Idiots

Funny thing is, these won't be worth any more than the regular releases in the long run. If you look on ebay, you can find UGH figures for the same price as the others if you look for the right auctions.

Edit; I'm tempted to send the seller a message and let them know that fans aren't going as nuts for them as they think.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Well, if this person sells this figure, then I guess that would make him/her smart and the buyer would be the dumb one.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

if it was a decent product and not some cheap mass produced pice o' carp I might understand someone paying a lot to have one first or just have one. but it is a cheap mass produced pice o' carp so whoever buys it at that price is a complete assclown.

The song remains the same - there have always been, and will always be fools that are easily parted with their money. I betcha someone "buys it now" before 5pm tomorrow. :assclown:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'd pay that much for a Weequay Freeze Frame but not a figure that's coming out in a few weeks.

People are impatient though, or just want bragging rights that they have something before anyone else, and money is no object. That's the only reason I could think why someone would buy this.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"