Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'd been looking for those "_ packs + bonus pack" boxes that Target often had for card sets, and I finally noticed one. It's 5 packs ($9.99) and 2 "bonus collector coins." Not sure if that's enough to get me to pick up one. I think the find-a-complete-set-sometime-later deal will work for me.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I got four packs from someone who was out of state on a vacation (thanks, ma! ), which netted me 12 more new cards (including a few inserts), so now I'm at that balance point: I have about half the set, plus a few foils and animation cels. Do I keep on pack-opening?

In fact, those wrappers seemed to be hobby ones (they mentioned Red Animation cel inserts, but I got a blue cel card [Dooku, it said there're 5 of these]) based on the different 1:something ratios of cards listed.

I forgot to mention that inside one of the packs I recently opened was a white card with one of those "don't steal this" store exit sensor bars glued to it. I did get the seven cards plus that; don't hav eany idea why.

Also, if any of you are putting together a set and need fill-in cards, here are the extras I have:

10, 12, 24-25, 27-28, 38-39, 42-44, 55, 61, 71, 82, 88-90.

I bought some hobby and retail packs this weekend. Got two regular ani film cards, a couple of foil cards and one red-framed ani card.

I've got FREE Clone Wars P1's to those willing to help set up and add to 'The Clone Wars' trading card category at CollectionStation.com

If interested, simply create a new category there and we can finalize it together. If you need help, check the FAQ section for a demo on creating new categories.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Picked up several packs over the last few weeks. Sent a few of the cards to some of the actors to hopefully get signed. Got a nice cel card -no sketches yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Has anyone gotten a sketch card yet? Just curious.

I've seen the two-packs at Target and Mejier; no extra bonus cards. I've also seen the 5-pack box sets with the two coins out. I might pick one up, just to see what the coins are.

On a whim today, picked up a two-pack at W*M: got a few regulars I didn't have, plus a Yoda foil and animation cel #4. Sweet!

Picked up a few more packs today at Target. I pulled another animation cell (3 of 10), and another motion card (2 of 5.) Fun stuff! Still slowly building a set...

Bought a couple of packs and got one animation cell and one motion card. Not too bad. Also filled in a few gaps in my basic card set, too.