Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I noticed a different-looking pack of CW cards in Target today, and upon closer inspection, I realized its a pack of just stickers! I beat the odds (1:12 packs) of getting a magnet, getting one in each of the two packs I bought. Don't know if I'll go for the whole one of this set (73 was the highest number I got, so it's probably at least 80 stickers in the set). Packs are $1.99 each; I'm probably done after just these two packs.
    I've noticed a two-pack of the stickers at Target but there was no mention of a bonus card or sticker.

I haven't bought any...yet.

I bought a pack of the sticker cards. Kinda neat but I can do without em.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I bought a pack of the sticker cards. Kinda neat but I can do without em.
    I bought a couple of packs of stickers, too. I might buy one or two more, but have no plans to get a whole set unless I find a complete set real cheap.

And the CW cards are disappearing, too. See the $10 box here and there, but that's about it.

I'm just waiting for the new Galaxy cards in January!!!

I wish the current CW cards reflected scenes and episodes of the current television series.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I wish the current CW cards reflected scenes and episodes of the current television series.
    But that would involve good timing, forward thinking, proper marketing research, and understanding of consumer desires...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I wish Topps would go back and give us the rest of the prior CW series in trading cards. It's been, what, three or four years now?

The girlfriend gave me a couple packs of the stickers for Christmas.

A fellow collector buddy was telling me people are using magnets to find the magnetic cards in the packs. That's not nice.

I noticed tin sets of the CW sticker cards at Target this weekend. Temptation won out and I bought a box. There are 6 different tins, and I bought the one with Rex on the lid.

35 cards plus a special bonus card for $10. The cards are in one big pack, and there were no foil or pop-up cards included.

My two-pack purchase was enough for me. I'm jonesin' for the Galaxy series now! (although, I still need a few in the CW card series to complete it, but that's a backburner issue).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I noticed tin sets of the CW sticker cards at Target this weekend. Temptation won out and I bought a box. There are 6 different tins, and I bought the one with Rex on the lid.

35 cards plus a special bonus card for $10. The cards are in one big pack, and there were no foil or pop-up cards included.
    I caved and bought Yoda...don't plan on buying all 6 though.

I just had to get one tin, at least.

I got a magnet!!! I bought a random pack at Target tonight. It's of a clone magnet.