Hybrid View

Cool Clone Wars movie set

I clicked on the News section for the CW cards... where there was no information? Maybe we just need to be patient.

How 'bout now? No? Darn it! I was patient, and everything! Oh well... More news to come, as well as those who plan on buying them (I'm still undecided).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Here's a direct link to the info, BC.

http://www.topps.com/ent/brands/SWCW/SWCW-Web.html

I'm wonder if there are preview cards.

Unless they were actual artwork (like McQuarrie paintings, SW Galaxy sets, et al), I never really liked cartoon or drawn trading cards; live shots were/are the best. Maybe the CGI aspect will convince me, but I'm not too excited yet.

I'm already passing on this set. No autograph cards. But if I can get a base set for cheap, then I'd be down.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was looking through my collections of cards the other day (check out the trading section for a request of mine to fill in holes in those unfinished sets ), and I realized I actually bought a couple packs of the other Clone Wars set. I'm still not sold on this new one yet; I might buy a pack or two and let those move me (or not).

I got P1 from the current NonSport Update. I'll buy the base set, but no boxes.