Hybrid View

Cool Clone Wars movie set

I clicked on the News section for the CW cards... where there was no information? Maybe we just need to be patient.

How 'bout now? No? Darn it! I was patient, and everything! Oh well... More news to come, as well as those who plan on buying them (I'm still undecided).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Here's a direct link to the info, BC.

http://www.topps.com/ent/brands/SWCW/SWCW-Web.html

I'm wonder if there are preview cards.

Unless they were actual artwork (like McQuarrie paintings, SW Galaxy sets, et al), I never really liked cartoon or drawn trading cards; live shots were/are the best. Maybe the CGI aspect will convince me, but I'm not too excited yet.

I'm already passing on this set. No autograph cards. But if I can get a base set for cheap, then I'd be down.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was looking through my collections of cards the other day (check out the trading section for a request of mine to fill in holes in those unfinished sets ), and I realized I actually bought a couple packs of the other Clone Wars set. I'm still not sold on this new one yet; I might buy a pack or two and let those move me (or not).

I got P1 from the current NonSport Update. I'll buy the base set, but no boxes.