Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Celebration V returning to Indy in 2009?

I heard they are going to do another one to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Phantom Menace.

Thats cool if they do it. I'll go.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Indy is closer for me, but it always comes down to timing. Usually it is around my final exams, but I won't have any next year as it will be time for my comprehensives.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

To celebrate TPM, eh? Hmmmmm, I guess that means the new Celebration will be built up to be a huge rockin' good time, just as good as the ones that preceeded it and then some fanboys will feel it's a huge letdown and complain about it for years to come until the next celebration, eh?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's funny how I want to go to Indy for another Celebration Con, but won't drive 2 hours up to Los Angeles.

It's the whole "out of town" adventure aspect of it I guess. But actually, it won't bode well for me to go to Indiana again, so far away from my hospital unless I have had a kidney transplant and am done with it all by then.

Then if I was in fact done with it, a Hawaiian or Caribbean vacation, or even that Alaskan cruise or Canadian tour I want to take are all more appealing unless by then the Star Wars TV show is a rocking great time.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I heard they are going to do another one to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Phantom Menace.
    That's not even worth celebrating.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one, Caes. At Celebration IV yesterday, I saw a sign that said the line for Celebration V starts "here." It had an arrow pointing there and everything. And if you can't trust a handwritten piece of paper taped to a post, what can you trust?

p.s. There really was such a paper. I done seen it wit my own eyes...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega