Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

More New Figures for 2008! (what Comic Con will show)

(Spoiler for Comic Con) These figures WILL be shown at Comic Con and will come out by the end of 2008 - some maybe hitting as early as Sept.

Wioslea
    Brainiac
    Trinto Duaba
    Dice Ebegon (pack-in w. Trinto)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jawa with WED-15 Droid

Luke Stormtrooper
    Han Stormtrooper
    Space Trooper

Princess Leia (likely Medical Frigate)
    Luke Skywalker Medical Frigate
    Ugnaught 2-pack
    Hoth Rebel Trooper
    Captain Needa

Yaddle & Even Piel Jedi Master 2-pack
    Coruscant LND (it's supposedly a trooper - Yoda's gray guys from ROTS?)

Count Dooku
    General Grievous (new size?)
    Bail Organa
    Breah Organa
    Cmdr Gree (likely repack)
    Kashyyyk Trooper (likely repack)
    Clone Cmdr Faie (I think he's the Shocktrooper leader)
    FX-6
    Fallucia Clone
    Salucamei Clone
    Stass Allie

Darth Vader Battle Front II
    Imperial Engineer Battle Front II
    Jodo Kast
    Vader Force Unleashed (repack)

Anyway, these are confirmed. You'll just have to trust me on this.

The ANH, ESB, and ROTS offerings look incredible. We've already got photos of the ROTJ stuff from Toy Fair. (Bane, Yarna, etc.)

Enjoy!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

wow. two trinto duaba's in the same wave. that's brave.

Almost all of these figures were on rumor lists . . . where did you get "confirmation?"
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Almost all of these figures were on rumor lists . . . where did you get "confirmation?"
    Everyone wants to ask me this in one of the threads or another. I'm never going to post that. I can't. Since it's the 3rd time I've been asked, with no hurt meant to be sent JabbaJohnL's way, I'm just not going to volunteer to do this in the future (probably). I'm not a regular toy reporter. Comic Con might establish my credability or wreck my source's, but I don't think so. I think we're right on the mark here.

Just from what I've recently learned about the toy industry, I'd cite these as actual confirmations versus rumors. They're not "rumors" and all should be proven in a couple of weeks. But I'm not actually enjoying being the barer of the news.

Yeah, I was trying to organize the figure lists into groups by movie and I put Trinto Duaba twice. I am correcting that now, so Jargo's post may seem irrelevant. Dice Ebegon is the pack-in with Trinto Duaba. That's how it should have read.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't think anyone was trying to argue your credibility. It's just that you normally don't post threads like this, and you've started several today that say these items are confirmed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, I just figured it was posted on a SW fan site I hadn't heard about or something. Since nothing is truly confirmed until Hasbro shows or mentions it, as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for listing it, though!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    wow. two trinto duaba's in the same wave. that's brave.
    Well, when you gotta figure in as high demand as trinto, once Hasbro made they mold, they had to get multiples out there. Besides, who can forget all the is his cloak blue/brown debates over the last 30 years??? Attached are two pictures from the Cantina scene... who's to say which one is accurate??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrintoDuaba-Promo.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	17743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrintoDuaba Blue-Promo.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	17744  
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

LOL Obi-Dad. One should come with The Lost Ark of the Covenant.

As to Chuxter's comment - it is very accurate. I don't normally do threads like this - but then I don't normally have access to all this kind of information. It happened and I knew it'd be appreciated if I didn't just keep it to myself.

I also heard that a limited number of SSGrs actually like Star Wars toys.

MAN, 2008 just keeps getting more and more pricey!!! Good thing im a millionaire!
    Thanks for all the info Tycho, looking forward to comic con. Such a bummer that i no longer live in SD, wouldve been great to see in person!

By chance, did your source mention anything for the Indiana Jones line? Excited to hear whats coming for that line as well.

Quote Originally Posted by master J View Post

By chance, did your source mention anything for the Indiana Jones line? Excited to hear whats coming for that line as well.
    No. It never came up. I assume the Temple of Doom and Last Crusade figures will start showing up in stores though. I was in TRU today and the IJ section is so small I was shocked after the big swath of shelf-space it was given before. Batman has definitely taken over!