Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I just got confirmation that wave 4 is instock at BBTS and my order was available. I'd say start checking stores for this wave, but out of the few wal-marts and Targets i've visited post-christmas, it's been REALLY REALLY desolate.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I just got confirmation that wave 4 is instock at BBTS and my order was available. I'd say start checking stores for this wave, but out of the few wal-marts and Targets i've visited post-christmas, it's been REALLY REALLY desolate.
    Which is actually good, since it means it will be easier for new figures to get into the stores now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I plan to get 2 of each droid, and one of all of the other figures except the clone with the orange

I already have that one from the Target battle pack with Obi Wan, so I don't need another

unless someone shows me there is a difference between the two
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    whoo hoo. better start keeping my eyes open. so the official hunt of 2009 begins.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

saw the first signs of Wave 4 tickling into the retail stores. was at a local Hobby Shop (basically a huge Train and craft store that recently within the past 5 months starting carrying toys as well) and spotted the Magna Guard and 212th Clone Trooper on their pegs. so i get all excited go to the register with 2 comics, a lego set (which was $9.99) and a copy of ToyFare along with the 2 figures. the girl rings everything up and says that will be $75.98. I state "there must be some mistake" she states sorry 2 comics at $3.00 a piece, one Lego set at $10, a magazine at $5 and 2 action figures at $25.99 each.

$25.99 for one Star Wars action figure ????? are these people are crack. now i realize that smaller stores mark things up a bit but over 3 times the retail price ? I said not interested in the figures and just grabbed the other stuff. could not believe it, still in shock about the price
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Exclamation

I would have protested and told them that they shouldnt be no more than seven bucks each and talked to the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    I would have protested and told them that they shouldnt be no more than seven bucks each and talked to the manager.
    i would have but the manager can be nasty at times and didn't really care to sit and argue a mute point. the smaller stores have always been pricer due to the demand for figures. they know if collectors really want the figure they will somehow justify the price and spend the cash.

this is just one collector who can wait till they are sitting on a pegs at TRU or Walmart and fork over the $7 for each figure.

Got Asajj Ventress from HTS. It's an ok figure, not blowing me away but decent with good articulation, good cloth skirt (removable!), good accessories. I just don't like that head design though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How is her skirt removable? I can get the little belt buckle off but it seems like I'd have to warp the other piece to get it off.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Her midsection comes apart easily. Simply pull the buckle out of the peg hole (assuming it's actually in there, mine shipped with it having come away from that), pull the torso off the waist, and viola, they slip right off easy peasy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.