Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Target Clearance

What have you picked up at Target on clearanced Star Wars stuff?
    I know this is to prepare for the new movie and I was surprised by this a few weeks ago but I've been able to pick up the following:

-All 6 of the Order 66 2packs. Actually got 7 as I didn't have the Emperor and Thire one.
    -Obi Wan, Anakin, June Eclipse, and Po Nudo (to open).

You find any goodies?

Nothing at Target, though I've gotten 3 AOTC clones, 2 Hawkbat clones, and 1 Biker Scout at WM since their figures are $5 each now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picked up a few of the Order 66 packs for $5 each.

I was tempted to get the FU Rancor but I passed. That is 20 dollars more added to the BMF fund.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just the five Order 66s that I didn't already have (#s 1, 3-6; they were $4.98 each at one store [I bought from there] and $6.98 at another). Have passed on any of the other figures, as I don't like them or already have 'em.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I got some duplicate order 66 2 packs to open/customize. Nothing else of interest on the shelves. After looking at the same figures for the past 5 months I'm starting to get sick of the whole line. If new stuff wasn't right around the corner, I'd be tempted to quit collecting entirely.

1 saga legends Biker Scout for $4.60.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally broke down and got Juno Eclipse for $3.32. Interestingly, that Neimodian senator (still can't recall his name) was $4.64 (I passed).
    "That's what Sheev said."

I mentioned this in another thread already, but I found wave2 of TLC (Clone War microseries) for $3.32 a peice last week.

Well, I've been waiting for 50% on Order 66 but it looks like they're pretty much going to be gone at 75%. I did get a fourth AT-RT set in order to have an even number. Otherwise, I grabbed a couple of white SA clones, one Hawkbat, and one Vanguard Trooper all at 50%.

I was greatly spoiled the first go around with Order 66 as I got all of them for 75% off.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    I was greatly spoiled the first go around with Order 66 as I got all of them for 75% off.
    I here ya bro, me too.
    Move along, move along