The Midnight Launch?

Is there any really good reason to drive 45 minutes to a TRU that is having the MM? I know they give out a Holo Grievous but what else is going on there?
    Support The CIS
    "You lose, General Kenobi"-General Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by GizorDellso View Post
    Is there any really good reason to drive 45 minutes to a TRU that is having the MM? I know they give out a Holo Grievous but what else is going on there?
    "Other giveaways"
    Move along, move along

hum ho ill have to think on this one.i would prefer not to drive there but i dont want to take the chance that my WM's wont put out the figures.BAAH!
    Support The CIS
    "You lose, General Kenobi"-General Grievous

I posted to http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/sho...376#post629376 my experience during Midnight Madness.

Unfortunately the Holo Grievous were pegged for anyone to grab. One guy filled his cart and was gone, cleaned out all of them, except for a lucky few. I wasn't so lucky.

Jerry
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I Make Music[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url]http://www.reverbnation.com/jerrymarkhammusic?add_email=true[/url]

Update.

I called the manager of the store. She had put back 36 Holo Grievous figures and reserved one for me. It now sits happily at home with me.
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I Make Music[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url]http://www.reverbnation.com/jerrymarkhammusic?add_email=true[/url]

Nice job! I was about to buy $35 of figures yesterday but the Grievi were long gone, so I put back 1 figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When I did the MM down in San Diego for the Comic Con (which was a ridiculous adventure), they had the holo GG's behind the counter and they would only give you one per purchase. Back home (here in Vegas) they have them up on the shelves but they aren't priced individually, it still says you have to buy $30 to get one.

With that said, I have no idea how I ended up with so many of the holo Grievous's.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Nice job! I was about to buy $35 of figures yesterday but the Grievi were long gone, so I put back 1 figure.
    Funny, the local TRU had two Grievii left when I went on Tuesday, and no figures (possibly due to the $6.99 sale)!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny, the local TRU had two Grievii left when I went on Tuesday, and no figures (possibly due to the $6.99 sale)!
    And even more oddly, was my Toys Us that had no figures or Grievouses, but was selling carded $6.99 checks (exclusives to TRU, for $9.99).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."