Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crucible Exclusive from Crimson Empire

I have no idea what this is but I saw it for sale on BBTS. It looks like Vader, the emperor and a bunch of rainbow warriors from planet greenpeace. Think I'll be skipping this one.

I wonder if THIS is the supposed Entertainment Earth Exclusive (albeit it it's also on BBTS then...)

I think this is going to be an easy PASS!

Now if there was a Shadow Star Wars Power Ranger....j/k
    Move along, move along

Go, Go, Imperial Rangers!!!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

After looking those characters up on Wookieepedia, the colors on the figures are way too bright. We already have Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax . . . this is a little ridiculous.

FATALITY!

Looks like Mortal Kombat meets The Force. I faintly remember the comic, but didn't like it enough to pick this up.

The thing that really ticks me off about this set is that while it is obviously aimed at collectors, it still comes with another stupid vader figure that we already have 50 of. What thought process went on at Hasbro to stick this in there. Were they worried that there might be one person out there saying "You know what, this set is nice but since it doesn't come with Darth Vader I'm going to pass." If you're trying to hook the next batch of 6 year old then sure, put it in. But the 20-30 something fanboy who is likely to buy this set would probably rather have anything else. In fact, I'd rather have nothing and lower the price by a buck or 2.

I'm tempted to round up all the superfluous vaders that have come with seemingly everything over the last few years and make my own repaints with my paint ball gun. At least then they'd be good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The thing that really ticks me off about this set is that while it is obviously aimed at collectors, it still comes with another stupid vader figure that we already have 50 of. What thought process went on at Hasbro to stick this in there. Were they worried that there might be one person out there saying "You know what, this set is nice but since it doesn't come with Darth Vader I'm going to pass." If you're trying to hook the next batch of 6 year old then sure, put it in. But the 20-30 something fanboy who is likely to buy this set would probably rather have anything else. In fact, I'd rather have nothing and lower the price by a buck or 2.

I'm tempted to round up all the superfluous vaders that have come with seemingly everything over the last few years and make my own repaints with my paint ball gun. At least then they'd be good for something.
    I think, if this set didn't have Vader or Palpatine, people would think it really was from Power Rangers.

Why does the Emperor have a cone head?

This set is beyond lame. You know it's bad when the best figure in the multipack is the obligatory Darth Vader figure.

Pass. 'nuff said.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy