Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 New Titaniums From HK

Just spotted 2 new ones from an upcoming wave on eBay... see pics!

There's an Imperial Landing Craft (kewl!) and the long lost MTT. IMHO, the packaging looks a little more spruced up, for you packaged TS collectors who enjoy having a retail store at home. Chuckle.

I've seen a few of the regurgitated 7/26 TCW wave on eBay, too. Still not on EE...

7/26 Release List:
    __ AT-OT
    __ AT-AP
    __ AT-TE
    __ ARC-170
    __ Republic Attack Cruiser
    __ Republic Gunship
    __ Vulture Droid
    __ Trade Federation AAT
    __ Green Jedi Starfighter (with Hyperspace Ring)
    __ Cloud Car
    __ Landspeeder Repaint (Green)
    __ X-Wing Moving Wings (Wedge)
    __ Sandspeeder (Tan Snow Speeder)
    __ Y-wing (Green)

Also, Mousedroid had some info from Hasbro re: new TS.

Two new TCW ones will be coming out this Fall for Titanium - the Twilight (Anakin's transport), and the modified (The) Clone Wars Starfighter with the astromech droid in the middle.

Finally, some news!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4eff_1.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	17764   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b745_1.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	17765  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Awesome news!

I rather like the Twilight design but don't really want to spend the money for the Lego version or Hasbro's 3.75" scaled version so I'll be more than pleased with just the Titanium.

Nice find on those 2 pics. MTT looks a little small, I hope it has a cool feature or a lot of metal to make up for that. (it has some sort of feature, there's a 3rd line of text on the card's lower left where features go.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's some concept pics of the upcoming Twilight... and Delta JSF from TCW.

The Twilight would look at home next to the Winnebago from Spaceballs. Barf and Chewie, together again...
    Maybe a B-Wing smashed into a shuttle from V.... and got stuck. A chocolate in my peanut butter scenario...

Totally coincidentally, I sorta made my own TCW JSF over a year ago (out of a CW JSF, before the TS Plo Koon one came out). Check the link...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/att...7&d=1207526000

I'd suspect that the MTT's hatch opens...maybe a little droid dropper comes out, like the AF one.
    The Imperial Landing Craft looks huge... really looking forward to that one. Not many AF ships left to do in TS scale...

Still, gotta wonder what Hasbro's repaint to new mould ratio is this year... 3 to 1? Worse?

Name:	clonejedistarfighterkg6.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	17777   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twilight.jpg 
Views:	3006 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	17778  

Man, I still hate that new CW JSF, the boxy cockpit and further back laser cannons don't do it for me at all, and why would someone put the astromech in front of the pilot so they can't see even more than this wonky design already afforded? (Besides Anakin )

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's cool we are getting the MTT and the Landing Craft.

I like the Twilight transport. There's a lot of ungainly designs in Star Wars, and that's one of them.

The only one I really want from that 7/26 release is the Cloud Car, though I might buy one or two repaints depending on how nice they look. I've seen the Landspeeder on ebay and it looked cool with a green paint scheme. I will probably get Wedge's X Wing too.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Poster of Titaniums?

Poster from the forum at starwars.sg in Singapore, shot apparently taken at a toyfair there. Thanks RS.

I sure hope that Hasbro's not going this route in the future... nothing really new in sight in these themed waves, if that's indeed what they are.

If it's just a promo pic for past glories, then I gotta say I like it... pretty kewl. Coulda done a better job on perspective and lighting, though. But not bad...

Oh yeah JT, I agree that the TCW JSF does look a bit wonky with the R2 unit dead centre blocking the view... maybe it's like a helmet with the blast shield down for Jedi training purposes. Maybe we'll find out in The Clone Wars...

Name:	TS poster.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	17786  

I would expect this to be for battle packs, but the number of vehicles is grossly uneven.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I would expect this to be for battle packs, but the number of vehicles is grossly uneven.
    A couple of 3 packs for each battle and a few singles thrown in to boot maybe? Or they could just all be singles. I see the need for rereleases of the major vehicles, but I really want some new stuff as well.

JT, If they show the tie defender at comic-con, please take a bunch of pictures for us.

Doubt it, more likely a $25 box set with 8 vehicles each, and just not all are in the photos. But I could be wrong, we'll find out in a week.

Of course!