Thread: Make This!!!!

Oh man, that is the most painfully contrived Star Wars weapon ever, and that's saying QUITE A BIT! Force harvester? Dark Side turbolasers? Wow, I don't think I've seen even fanfic that bad before.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I doubt they'd do this unless it shows up in the show, and I really hope it doesn't.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

There are SO many other ships and vehicles, especially from the movies that need to be done before this. (And for the record I'm not a fan of this thing.)
    Move along, move along

im a loner again........
    Support The CIS
    "You lose, General Kenobi"-General Grievous

It looks like a fat flying saucer. What's the big deal?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I loved the game, but even I don't want this thing. It was a cool boss, but a lousy idea otherwise.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's not too far removed from the Coruscant Senate building

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Senatebldg.JPG

Wasn't there some kind of planet eater collector they used on Calamari (they got hit again) in "Rogue Squadron"?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Yes.

We do not speak much about Dark Empire. Aside from the introduction of Kam Solusar (who may or may not be the Starkiller of TFU; I'm still leaning toward yes), that series is best left forgotten.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That thing looks like the Gravitron carnie ride.

I'd rather get Paddy Acu's water speeder.