Hybrid View

SDCC'08 Lunchy Get-Together, Thursday around 2pm on

Well, having spent 2.5 hours going through the SDCC schedule and calendaring in the stuff that needs to be done and such, we've found that Friday is just not likely to work because Hasbro's (very short) Star Wars/Indy panel is at 1, Sansweet's SW overall panel is at 4, and Steve and Tycho and I have schedule conflicts all over the place that day.

However, Thursday looks really open after the Sideshow panel. Steve and Tycho have plans in the late afternoon, but free time between. UNFORTUNATELY, Steve's schedule just got a little tighter, an appointment at 1, so we're going to do our lunch on the lawn after the Sideshow panel and then Steve's appointment, on Thursday, around 2pm to 4 or "question mark?".

Last year we hit this awesome sandwich shop and then ate on this nice lawn just across the street from the convention center. Assuming the lawn isn't occupied, we could do the same this year.

Hope to see you guys there!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Revision! Steve has an appointment at 1 now, so we're doing it at 2. We could start without him, but he is SSG. I've retitled the thread, although nobody cares.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Whaddya mean no one cares! I'm having to rearrange all of my SDCC plans just to be able to make it and might forgo Friday as a result.

First one to respond in 24+ hours!

I'm planning on sneaking up and taking pictures of everyone, then PhotoShopping them onto the bodies of the Watchmen.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd love to be there with you all, but I'm unable to make it to the Con this year. I'll be there in spirit (but NOT as Hayden, as Sebastian! ).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."