Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Help identifying an accessory

    Wasn't sure where the best place to put this is, so i picked what i figured would be the most read.

    Anyway, I'm a loose collector, but I only have a limited shelf space, so I rotate old figures out periodically for new ones. Well I have been going about doing this recently but I got stuck, there's an accessory that I'm not sure which figure it belongs with in the shuffle. Its a 4 inch tall white blaster tower with red missile, picture is below.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...4/IMG_0631.jpg


    Thank you for any help you can give in identifying this, and sorry if this is a bad forum to ask.

    ~Umbra
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  2. #2
    That came with the ROTS Clone Pilot.

    There's also a darker colored version that came with the AOTC Pilot Padme.

  3. #3
    Ah, now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense, thanks a ton.
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  4. #4
    The one that came with Padme is somewhat different, it didn't have a missile-launching thing in the middle of the dish and it had a lever that blew it up on the back. The one in your pic is definitely the Clone Pilot one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #5
    I was wondering if i might be able to call upon you gents and your expertise one more time, a black tripod cannon that I cannot identify with whom it comes from.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...4/IMG_0632.jpg

    Thanks again,

    ~Umbra
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The one that came with Padme is somewhat different, it didn't have a missile-launching thing in the middle of the dish and it had a lever that blew it up on the back. The one in your pic is definitely the Clone Pilot one.
    Show off!

    Umbra, I'll get back to you on the latest one but I think it's from the Saga 1 Snowtrooper.

    edit: I thought it was from the 03 Saga Snowtrooper but that one comes with a red projectile. This one comes with a dark grey/black one.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Show off!

    Umbra, I'll get back to you on the latest one but I think it's from the Saga 1 Snowtrooper.

    edit: I thought it was from the 03 Saga Snowtrooper but that one comes with a red projectile. This one comes with a dark grey/black one.
    Solid black, for the record, and yeah it reminds me of the snowtrooper one. Oh well, still a step forward, thanks a bunch ^^

    EDIT: Actually your tip helped a lot, starting fromt he snow trooper, i started searching for the cannon via the accessory description, came up that it was from the Saga 02 AOTC clone trooper I had slipped into storage earlier.

    issue solved, thanks all
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

  8. #8
    Hey Umbra, could it be from this AOTC Clone Trooper? http://www.rebelscum.com/sagaredclone.asp
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    Hey Umbra, could it be from this AOTC Clone Trooper? http://www.rebelscum.com/sagaredclone.asp
    Yep that's exactly where its from, looks like we got it at just about the same time, thanks ^_^
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO