Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Count Dooku Deluxe figure

Anyone notice that the Dooku Deluxe figure on at the Toy Fair was labeled as Count Dooku, but in other places it has been listed as Darth Tyranus? I know they did it that way because it would be a spoiler but would be nice to get my hands on the one that says Dooku before they change the label.
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB

I noticed that as well. It's a neat looking figure. I' don't care much about the label difference cause I'm gonna bust him open!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm with you there Jayspawn!

That one HAS to be one of the best of the new figures! ZOUNDS!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It is definately cool, can't wait to get my hands on it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

The deluxe figure is pretty cool, can't wait to pick one of these up and give those force flipping bases a whirl. The Dooku/Tyranus in the basic 4" figures looks even better and more like Christopher Lee. I thought the LOTR's figure of him looked like him, this one blows that totally away. Man, April 23rd and May 16th seem way to far away.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Count Dooku Deluxe figure

Originally posted by rdrunr89
    Anyone notice that the Dooku Deluxe figure on at the Toy Fair was labeled as Count Dooku, but in other places it has been listed as Darth Tyranus? I know they did it that way because it would be a spoiler but would be nice to get my hands on the one that says Dooku before they change the label.
    If you've seen the carded picture he is titled as Darth Tyranus and not Count Dooku It doesn't really matter since they are the same people
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

GNT,

I know they are the same people, just thought it was interesting how they wanted to keep Tyranus a secret at the Toy Fair so they had it labeled as Count Dooku. Thats all.
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB

I'm gonna get the deluxe figures and see just how many places they can duel besides those platforms. On the fridge, on a chair, on the walls... on the car.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wink Hey GNT....

How can you ne so SURE they're the same guy? After all, it turns out palpatine and Darth Sidious weren't the same guy. Really, I swear I read it somewhere's.........
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You may have read that. Though Lucas himself confirms that Palpatine and Sidious are the same person in the Episode 1 DVD director's commentary track.