SDCC exclusives at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Just a heads up for anyone who didn't get to go to SDCC '08. The Hasbro exclusives including the Gree Mighty Mugg and the Disturbance in the force set are available right now at hasbrotoyshop.com

Nice to see my friends waited in line for 3 hours, and I got pushed out of the mob opening line, so Hasbro could make this stuff available online easily and for a buck-fifty cheaper. Thanks for going the distance Hasbro. At least you guys who didn't make it can get 'em now, that's cool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Try four hours (for me, at least), if you count the ticket line.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was referring to the debacle on preview night, where the exhibit hall was open for 3 hours and they weren't doing tickets yet so people wasted their whole preview night in that 1 line, but yeah, that sucks you had to spend that much time doing the ticket thing - you're the only person I know who confirmed to have gone through that (Bran, anybody else, speak up if you did too).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.