Disturbance in the Force set

Anyone else order theirs today? While I don't really need yet another Vader, the holographic Emperor sold me on the set. Rebelscum's slide show had this listed as going on sale today, so I kept checking after 11am, and sure enough, by noon it went from "coming soon" to "add to cart." $14.99 isn't too bad for this, either, although the shipping ups it to at least $22. Perhaps a sign that we might someday get the Star Destroyer? One can dream, can't he...

For those that did order it, did you have any problems actually placing the order? I had to click and re-click each page several times to get it to go in the cart, then get through my account info, then finally about five times before the order went through and gave me a confirmation number.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I ordered mine at about noon today and had no problems. I used the promo code to get my 10% off. You need to start doing searches on this forum for "hasbro toy shop coupon" and you will sometimes be rewarded. I also had the same thought about a huge star destroyer in the future...later
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I bought the set at Comic-Con, I figured $16.50 wasn't too bad for what it was. Almost everything at the con is $1.50 cheaper online though, very annoying.

The set is decent, I left it packaged for now, but it has a satisfying amount of light and conversation (though why they left out the sound effect preceding the dialog is beyond me). It's not great, but for the price it's really good enough.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I ordered mine on the 28th around 6 at night and had no problem getting through on the first attempt. recieved an email thrusday that it has shipped so I hoping that it will be on my doorstep Monday or Tuesday. can't wait as this is going to be the centerpiece for a new display I'm working on.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks