Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Loose collectors (spoilers for those who don't open figures)

Like Belloq and Toht, sometimes opening a valuable treasure melts or explodes your head, yet other times it is like Jules and Vincent with a glowing briefcase in front of you. Reveal the secrets held within those plastic prisons, people!

- Bane Malar (if you take off his helmet, the head below reveals... a blue stump)
    - Quarren Soldier (has a sheath on his leg for his little knife)
    - Darth Vader (his right hand does NOT come off easily [if at all])
    - Padme Amidala (her cape is cloth, but doesn't come off either)

Other surprises to tell?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    - Padme Amidala (her cape is cloth, but doesn't come off either)
    Mine totally comes off. Just pop the hood and head off, and it slips right off to recreate her costume from that sequence. We're talking about Ilum Padme, yeah?

And as for Vader, you can pop off the hand at the glove fairly easily. Not accurate, but Hasbro said they'd look at it for a future release.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    - Quarren Soldier (has a sheath on his leg for his little knife)
    Didn't see that! Thought it was just a matter of time before I lost his knife, thanks!

This may sound retarded, but will someone enlighten me as to what is in the little cardboard "clone cases" or whatever the hell they're called that are included with some of the figures. Is it snap-on armor?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I thought if I pulled hard enough, Vader's hand would pop off, but I don't try to do that much.

Never thought about removing icy Ilum Padme's head like that (see my comment above).

There's a Clone Gear thread here at SSG that talks about the weapons inside that box (although, I thought it'd be armor, too).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    This may sound retarded, but will someone enlighten me as to what is in the little cardboard "clone cases" or whatever the hell they're called that are included with some of the figures. Is it snap-on armor?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The "Clone Gear" lockers include an assortment of rifles, including a DC15 blaster RIFLE, a battle droid blaster, an EMP rifle (like the one that the 501st Battlefront 2 jet trooper carries, a clone commander pistol, and a blaster rifle like the one the ROTS air trooper came with.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]These lockers come with all of the Legacy Collection Saga Legend figures. It's kinda cool and a lot more useful for army building instead of coins and stands.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The "Clone Gear" lockers include an assortment of rifles, including a DC15 blaster RIFLE, a battle droid blaster, an EMP rifle (like the one that the 501st Battlefront 2 jet trooper carries, a clone commander pistol, and a blaster rifle like the one the ROTS air trooper came with.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]These lockers come with all of the Legacy Collection Saga Legend figures. It's kinda cool and a lot more useful for army building instead of coins and stands.[/FONT]
    That was clutch, man. Thanks and welcome to the boards.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Does anybody know if the "Clone Gear" is random? Or does each figure have a specific piece? Just wondering.

i don't know for sure, but i thought it was the same allotment with every legends figure.