Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thanks, was just wondering cuz i hadn't come across that anywheres

whether he is young, old or just crazy looking i finally got my 3 from Hasbro yesterday. I actually like the concept of the clones trying to be more individualized and trying to break free of Jango's image...it sort of makes them more human in a way.

i can't remember which EU book i read it was either one of the Clone Wars novels or Republic Commando ones where the main clone character wanted to get out of the army and really just have a normal farm life, and be more human. I think it was the Cetus Deception but I'm not 100%. I think also the book Hard Contact mentioned the clones starting to have feelings for their Jedi Generals.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    JJL were did you get the info that he dyes his hair. The clone wars book indicates he looks exactly like all the other clones including "the strong features, brown eyes and brown hair typical of a clone trooper (page 19)"
    To all OLDER MEMBERS:

Remember the hilarious TV show send ups I did (thanks Robot Chicken for NOT STEALING THEM) and the Unleashed figures I also hilariously did and how I was almost kicked out of this club because of it! Well I'm glad it didn't happen to this guy for getting his info about dying his hair. I never go an apology for any of it!
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Darth Jax have you actually seen the movie, Rex has got blonde hair in it, so whatever info you are reading is wrong, I know he dyes his hair and each clone is supposed to have a diferent look so they can be individuals now so we can care about them dying, now I dont know if this is just going to be individuality for the higher ranked clones or what, but the way they anwser it is the Clones have gained individualism from the Jedis they serve under. So in other words Hasbro screwed up all those Stormtroopers for nothing.

yes i've seen the movie (and even if it gets me banned i'll admit i enjoyed it).

the junior novelization has Rex brunette. the Traviss version has him as mr. clean, in fact he pulls out his razor everytime he pulls his helmet off to keep it smooth.

Darth if I was you stick with the movie at least you can see what it looks like there.

Oh and by the way your not the only one that thought the movie was good, actually I think it was better than the Phantom Pants (errrrr I mean Menace) and Attack of the Clowns (woops did it again the Clones).

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    yes i've seen the movie (and even if it gets me banned i'll admit i enjoyed it).
    Us mods will be discussing it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Some mods won't even be seeing it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well in that case I think some Mods are missing out on a good movie, just my opinion, .

Just so you know, this mod saw it as measuring stick to ban people
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten