Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oh well I saw and enjoyed it and after all you dont want to be classed like anotheR Site do you, .

Banning people for a diference of opinion.

I'm pretty sure KH is joking. Besides they wouldn't ban people for liking the best Star Wars movie released in 25 years.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I know BB why do you think I done a put down of anotheR Site, .

I also agree with you, when you say best movie since ROTJ, this is how they should have done the Prequel Movies.

I liked the movie, I thought it was good. Some shotty animation about it really.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Everybody who saw this movie is banned... from the ability to not see it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah Right, and are you going to personally come and knock on my door when I buy the Movie on DVD - I warn you I have a female Great Dane (and no its not a woman from Denmark, sheesh, one woman is enough for any man, especially seeing mine is of Irish Decent), and the Great Dane says "You are Crunchy, and Taste great with Ketchup".

I think JT is saying that we can never unsee what we have seen.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

And BB who would want to, its actually purged the memories of the Phantom Menace out of my mind at last, .

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I think JT is saying that we can never unsee what we have seen.
    Precisely! And I, who have not seen it, won't have to worry about that for a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Damn JT that means I have to buy regular Dog Food for my Great Dane

And she was looking forward to Flambe Jedi on a Stick