Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Well, I walk softly but carry a large serrated one-handed folding knife, so I doubt your dog would find that very tasty. Although, knowing my last few dogs, they'd chew it up no matter what, dogs have an obsession with gnawing. I suggest you let 'em have any POTF2 main character figures from '97 or before, especially the '95 batch. Part of me wants to set up a shelf with new clones and new stormtroopers assassinating the entire '95 line one by one, but the friggin' POTF2 figures aren't articulated enough to look like they're being shot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Actually to be honest, she's more like scooby doo - she would take one look at you and hide behind me, . Now the Beagle and the Rat Terrier would take you out, .

Does she say "ruh roh!" and other great dane sayings, or float in the air over snacks?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dont know about floating, but she can be upstairs and as soon as she hears the rustle of the treat bag, she magically and silently appears, you know she may just well float after all, .

I thought Rex shaved his head. Or I think I read that in the novel.

But the individuality of the clones is cool. I want a clone with the dual red mohawk!

I think that clone with the red mohawk was Fox. He was a Target Exclusive
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I think that clone with the red mohawk was Fox. He was a Target Exclusive
    Actually it is Commander Gree..

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/det...6194&type=img3

Ok I am liking the Commander Gree head, the rest of the outfit looks ok as well, very Nam haircut..