Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I didn't see a thread for this one yet (if there is one, link me up and i'll merge), but the trailer hits tonight @9 pm on AOL and whatnot.

Also, USA TODAY has some pics up from the film, including a young Tom Riddle, played by Ralph Fiennes' nephew, which was a perfect choice. Head here for a pic of Tom Riddle and Dumbledore fending off the Inferi. http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/...-trailer_N.htm

I'll post trailer links later tonight.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

MSN got the trailer first.

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/movies/

I have to say I'm diggin' young Voldemort.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'll see the film sans trailers, unless I see 'em in the theaters before other films. Since I know the storyline, spoilers aren't an issue, but I prefer being blown away with the visuals as totally new (see Yoda's lightsaber battle with Dooku in E2).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Pretty cool. Not the route I'd have gone, but still quite cool.

I think I'd have had to end with Snape killing someone with the death curse.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I prefer being blown away with the visuals as totally new (see Yoda's lightsaber battle with Dooku in E2).
    It's funny you should mention that. When I read "Order of the Phoenix", I imagined the Dumbledore vs. Voldemort battle at the end would have been just as spectacular on screen as the Yoda/Dooku fight in AOTC. I got my hopes up a bit too high for that one when I saw "Order of the Phoenix" last year. Not that the battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort wasn't good, I was just expecting better. When I saw AOTC, the whole theater stood up and cheered when Yoda ignited his lightsaber. I was hoping for a similar reaction when Dumbledore showed up for the showdown with Voldemort, but it never quite reached that level of amazement.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think I'd have had to end with Snape killing someone with the death curse.
    Good idea! To make it even more suspenseful, Harry should have to view the events and not be able to act on them!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Or what about reading through the journal, seeing the words on screen, but showing events occurring in sketched-out form?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Hopefully it'll be good, as it's from the same director of OOTP, which was awesome. HBP was a pretty boring book; aside from Voldemort's backstory and the end battle, not much happens (that I remember).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I meant at the end of the preview, you see him saying "Aveda Kadaver" but not see Albus. So the five or six people who don't know would say, "Woo! Who's Snape killing?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can't wait until Ron's little sister is legal.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!