Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battle at the Bo'Mar Monastary Battle Pack?

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but what is in this set?

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/Prod...LEATTHEBOMARC9

WTF? Available 8/15?

The Bo'Marr Monastery is Jabba's palace, which makes it seem even weirder.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, Jabba's palace. And I don't remember seeing anything from SDCC that this might be.

My 1st thought was a few of Jabbas goons, a monk-spider, and a few of the creatures. But it says "Battle" so who knows.

What might be cool is a monk or 2 from the McQuarrie drawings. Is there a EU story about a battle there?

Quote Originally Posted by plisnithus7 View Post
    What might be cool is a monk or 2 from the McQuarrie drawings. Is there a EU story about a battle there?
    Only thing that comes to mind is that Bib Fortuna or someone gets turned into one.

What do the monk concepts look like, I dont believe I ever seen them?
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Yeah, Jabba's palace. And I don't remember seeing anything from SDCC that this might be.

My 1st thought was a few of Jabbas goons, a monk-spider, and a few of the creatures. But it says "Battle" so who knows.

This is a Clone Wars item I think, so it is probably a battle that takes place in the movie or TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    This is a Clone Wars item I think, so it is probably a battle that takes place in the movie or TV show.
    Which will make it suck even more...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I was so glad when I clicked on the link and saw it was a Clone Wars set. I don't even remember the price, but typically Brian's Toys is fairly expensive. Easy pass for me.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

It could also be the Battle of Teth Monastery from the Clone Wars movie/book (where the clones & AT-TEs are ascending the vertical walls to find Jabba's son).

Here are some of the concept pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6180435_d2a4d5076d.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	17890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6301963_30c8cf489a.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	17891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6180442_ce49c6c552.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	17892  

[FONT=Courier New]
    Sorry if posted elsewhere, but what is in this set?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=S8WMBBBATTLEATTHEBOMARC 9[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's 2 STAPs (new blue/black color scheme) with Anakin and a Battle Droid.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc08/Hasbro/multipacks/image7.asp[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]It's 2 STAPs (new blue/black color scheme) with Anakin and a Battle Droid.[/FONT]
    This sounds like it will suck. Easy pass. Was hoping for a Jabba's palace type setting.
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss