Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well, i got an email from hasbla today , they are sending me out new legs for my atte , i will post when i get them and how good they work.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Wow, kinda surprised to hear that. Please take photos of whatever you get.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, after reading this thread, I will definitely try the clear tubing. I am on my second AT-TE. The first one that I had, the buttons on the top cannon did not work, therefore none of the cannon lights worked. However, the screen did light up when I pushed one of the body buttons. I had problems with the legs on the one I took back and the one that I have now (but the lights do work ). On a side note, regarding the price, Toys R Us was giving out coupons for 20% off any one item. I used it to get my 2nd AT-TE for $80. The coupons are still good. You all may want to check your local TRU and see if they have any to give out.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr View Post
    On a side note, regarding the price, Toys R Us was giving out coupons for 20% off any one item. I used it to get my 2nd AT-TE for $80. The coupons are still good. You all may want to check your local TRU and see if they have any to give out.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Dang.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I'll have to check that out this week. When do the coupons expire?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Anybody try 1/4" tubing yet? Tycho was explaining how the 3/16ths tubing didn't work as well as he hoped, so he was gonna try 5/16ths, so I figure maybe he should try the size in between, 4/16ths aka 1/4.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The coupons expire tomorrow, 8/28. I was in my TRU today, South Charleston, WV and they still had some to give away, but alas, no AT-TE's.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

[FONT=Courier New]Better get myself to TRU after work, then.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]An $80.00 AT-TE would be sweet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Atte Legs In Mail

OK, I sent a email to hasbro about the legs ( 8-18-08), and today (8-28-08) I got the 'new' legs in the mail, thats pretty quick. They look the same as the old ones , but they seam to hold in a little bit better.I am going to still keep the wood pin in, it still works better with the fix.
    here are some pics.
    later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTELEGS1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	18102   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTELEGS.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	18103  
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Did they just send you the center legs?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

yes, just the center ones.