Thread: YODA w/ KYBUCK

YODA w/ KYBUCK

Hey I just bought a second Yoda w/ Kybuck because I wanted to open one of course. I realize the thing on his back is a lightsaber holster but there is already something in it. It looks kind of like a closed curved lightsaber, Dooku style. Anyone know what exactly that is or what its for?

I don't really like that he can't sit on the Kybuck, but oh well. I'm a newbie collector on action figures. I've bought 21 since last Saturday so far, hahaha.

Welcome to the boards and into the hobby!

I'm sorry I can't answer your question about Yoda, though. That's a good one!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by PAA_707 View Post
    Hey I just bought a second Yoda w/ Kybuck because I wanted to open one of course. I realize the thing on his back is a lightsaber holster but there is already something in it. It looks kind of like a closed curved lightsaber, Dooku style. Anyone know what exactly that is or what its for?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't really like that he can't sit on the Kybuck, but oh well. I'm a newbie collector on action figures. I've bought 21 since last Saturday so far, hahaha.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]
    The Kybuck has foot pegs for Yoda to stand on like in the Cartoon Network CW cartoon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]As for the lightsaber holder with the unactivated lightsaber, mine looks like Yoda's handle, but it's been a while since I have looked at it.[/FONT]