Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Isn't this a bit of a problem for the continuity of EpIII?
    That's an utapauan P-38, isn't it?
    Or am i being a geek?

Bar.

I`ll be getting one for sure too....probably already missed this,but are there any plans for the IG-2000,Hounds tooth,Punishing one and Mist hunter?...Jade shadow comes to mind too....mmmm,and a re-tooled/updated Outrider,but i think i`ll pass on the life size Lego Death Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    Isn't this a bit of a problem for the continuity of EpIII?
    That's an utapauan P-38, isn't it?
    Or am i being a geek?

Bar.
    Good call, totally correct: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Porax-38_starfighter
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Of course, there's no reason the Magnaguards can't fly these(All they needed to do was "appropriate" some from Utapau, which would have been easy if they occupied the planet this early in the Clone Wars), but my point is that if anyone recognised the craft(And if it's going to be a regular ship piloted by the magnaguards in the show, it SHOULD have been spotted), and someone sent to see why the Utapauans were supplying the Seperatists with fighters...(Thus hastening the discovery of the occupation of Utapau).
    But even then, i don't suppose anyone would have cared during wartime...
    Forget i spoke...
    On the other hand, i am glad they have finally made a toy of this!!!(One of my favorite EPIII vehicles!)
    Bar.

That does indeed look pretty great. It's not a particularly well-known ship (even to me) but they did it justice, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    YAY! Something looks a wee bit off, too much cockpit, too little wing, but still a pretty cool $20 vehicle.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    YAY! Something looks a wee bit off, too much cockpit, too little wing, but still a pretty cool $20 vehicle.

I have no doubt it's the typical hasbro "re-scaling" to make it as small as they can while still maintaining some proportion.
    But it does look very nice.
    I'll certainly get one.
    Bar.

I picked up the Titanium Series version of this ship a few days ago, and I have to admit that I'm less than ecstatic about the prospect of this as a $20 ship now. There's nothing essentially wrong with it, but the design is very plain as a toy, there's very little going on. I hope Hasbro can find something cool for it to do beyond just shooting missiles, because otherwise it's just not going to jazz folks up. It doesn't have a particularly exciting shape, it doesn't have lots of details, it's just kinda "there".