Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    No pics yet, haven't had the time what with the runup to Botcon. Also, no soda cans.

Ahh okay...
    On the forum i frequent the most, a can of coke is widely regarded as the best "yardstick" so people can tell exactly the scale of an item.
    We all try and use the can in different ways, but it's the one item almost everyone has a reference for(You just need to curl your hand and imagine it holding a coke, to get the proper sizing).
    Bar.

Ah, right-o.

Is that Daedalus-class ship a garage model, or official, or what?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ah, right-o.

Is that Daedalus-class ship a garage model, or official, or what?
    Garage kit. I can PM you a link of where to buy one if you're interested.
    Made with these two pinkies...(Obviously, this being the internet, you can't see my pinkies, but i am holding them up and wiggling them...)
    And on the same subject, i built one and gave it to Bruce Woloshyn of Rainmaker effects when i was in Vancouver last year. He made me a very nice one of a kind print as a return gift.
    And my entire build gallery is on Photobucket.
    Back on topic!
    I need pics of the Magnaguard fighter! Next to a can of coke!

Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    Made with these two pinkies...(Obviously, this being the internet, you can't see my pinkies, but i am holding them up and wiggling them...)
    And on the same subject, i built one and gave it to Bruce Woloshyn of Rainmaker effects when i was in Vancouver last year. He made me a very nice one of a kind print as a return gift.
    Back on topic!

Bar.
    BAR...

That just plainly rocks....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    Back on topic!

Bar.
    JT pointed out in the Vulter Droid forum that there are pics over at Yakface, and they have them for the Magna Fighter too. Just no can of Coke I'm afraid...
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Nice. Thanks for the link.
    I particularly like the little landing gear!
    Bar.

According to new shots of the Titanium Series at YodasNews.com, the Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood ship is just a repainted Magnaguard Fighter. Hopefully the Cad Bane figure can fit in the cockpit since I can smell a repaint coming right up. It's got a pretty cool Vietnam-like paint scheme.